Ch. 24 : Getting To Know His Story Pt. 1

This chapter is dedicated to @sadiemayduh
Thank you for all the votes and comments girl!!😘😘

Hey mice...so I made this little poem thing. Its really more for female viewers.
It's called "This Boy" and you can find it on my profile. Go ahead and check it out!
Also, I decided to give y'all a long chapter this time. Hope you enjoy it!

Anyway, continue reading!

Love, Mouse 🐭

I end up waking up.
I look over at the digital clock on my nightstand and see it's 3:23 AM.
Ehh.
Course I had to wake up at an ungodly hour. Where nobody else is awake or anything to do around here.
I just decide to see what's on the TV.
After about why felt like an hour of watchin whatever was on, it was now 5:03AM.
Not bad.

I decide it's an okay time to go downstairs and find smething to munch on.
I'm hungry as hell.

I walk downstairs and enter the kitchen. To see Ms. Lily already making something.

"What time do you wake up Ms. Lily?"

"Oh darling! Morning! About 5. Why? And what is your little butt doing down here so early?" She asks putting her hands in her hips as if she's a mom scolding her child.

"I ended up waking up at 3 in the morning. Could fall back asleep. And I just decided to come down and find something to eat." I shrug while sitting down.

"Hmm, any reason inparticular as I reason you couldn't sleep?" She asks raising her eyebrow at me.

How the hell would she know I would fall asleep with Valentino?

"W-What do you mean?", curse my stuttering.

"I'm not blind honey. Plus, I saw you two snuggled up a few nights ago in the living room." She giggles.

I'm pretty sure I'm close to the same color as a ripe tomato.
And obviously Ms. Lily sees that cause she just chuckled and said something I couldn't make out under her breath.

"Well..I'm just, gonna go to the library and read. Okay?"

"You do what you want hun." She says while doing the dishes.

I walk out of the kitchen and hurry to the library.

Finally.
Some alone time.

Not that I'm overwhelmed, it's just...stuffy is all. Yeah! Stuffy.

I pick up a book I started the other day while I was leaving Valentino alone, "Shattered Souls", by Mary Lindsey (real book btw-check it out!!😊)

I'm about to chapter 18 and I squeal with happiness while I read about one part that I've been praying would happen.

"What the hell kinda noise was that?" I hear a voice behind me ask causing me to jump off the chair and onto the wooden floors with a thud.

"Oww. Ever heard of knocking? " I ask dusting myself off.

"Not in my own home,no." He smirks.

Uhh.

He comes over and sits on the sofa and pats the door beside him indicating for me to sit there.
I do so.

"So what's up?" I ask with some concern in my voice.
He looks, a bit, nervous?

"Uhh," he scratches the back of his neck," I was told you were in my room and discovered some photos?"

I freeze. I don't wanna get in trouble for that! And how did he find out?! Wait, why is he nervous about it?