Ch. 17 : Help and Home

Picture above is of Miguel...Angels Boyfriend

Angels P.O.V

All I saw was darkness. Calm darkness. No pain. No worries.

But I still heard things going on.
And I'm pretty sure I'm in a large crowded room do to so much of the voices bouncing off the walls around it.
But one voice stuck out the most....Valentino's voice....

I cringe at the sound of yet...And yet yearn it.
I hear him worridly asking about my condition...

"Tell me everything thats wrong with her! I am your master god damn it and if i ask for something, I GET IT!"

I hear him screaming at somebody. But am too tired to do anything ...

Valentinos P.O.V

"Tell me everything that's wrong with her! I am your master god damn it and if I ask for something, I GET IT!" I scream towards the followerer in front of me trembling from my aggressiveness.

After Angel passed out cold in the cell, I carried and husteled her into out little hospital like area. Problem is, we're in Hell. Which means everybody is dead.
So there's really no need for doctor's or even a hospital.

So right now I'm trying to get somebody you can at least examen her.
But to no damn avail.

I come to a conclusion due to getting no help here, and judging by her state, she needs attention as soon as freaking possible.
I need to bring her back to her human world where they have professional doctors and functioning hospitals.

I pick her up bridal style and focus on her world and basically teleport to get world.
When I open my eyes I see I'm actually in front of somebody's house. (Its obviously somebody she knows otherwise I wouldn't have ended up here)

I knock on it and make myself invisible.
I couldn't take her into the hospital, humans see me as what their minds see the Devil as. And well....I'm kinda still that.

The door opens and I see a young man around her age open the door and jump at the sight of her passed out in bad shape lying in front of him.

I suddenly feel something unpleasant building up in me acknowledging the fact this is who happened to have known her. How do they even know one another?

"¡Aye Diablo! Angel!!" He yells while bending down beside her and cradling her to his chest.

"You look like you've been to help and back!," well duh. She kinda had been you idiotic dumbo
,"Lets get you inide and treated babygirl."

BABYGIRL? ?? HOW DARE HE CALL HER THAT! SHE MINE!!

I growl to myself as I see him pick her up bridal style and kiss her forehead lovingly.
He then turns around and enters the house closing the door in front of me afterwards. But he didn't know I was standing right there watching everything, rather unhappily, and looking over my Angel.

Angels P.O.V

I feel like I was being picked up. And I feel comforting and very firmiliar lips on my forehead. If know those lips anywhere. It's my Miguel. My boyfriend....I've missed him so much.

I start to try and wake up. Just to open my eyes and see Miguel. To show myself that what I'm feeling is real. That he's here with me after so long of being away from him.

I finally manage to slightly open my eyes only to be blinded be the lights all around me.
I then feel those arms I've missed so much engulf my frail and hurt body.

"Aye my angel...I've missed you so much." He whispers into my hair.

I wince when he wraps his arms a bit tighter around me. Pain exploding everywhere causing him to quickly pull away from me looking down on my banged up image.

"I'm so sorry. How badly are you hurt?" He asks analyzing me.

"Ex-tremley." I manage to weeze out of me.

"Ok, come on, let's get those clothes off and see what's all wrong babygirl." He says lifting me up.

I feel butterfies errupt hearing him call me babygirl again.
But...I still want to hear the nickname sweetheart...Valentino...

Wait! Where is he? How did I get here? When was I brought here? Why??
All these questions were swarming around my head trying to think of answers for them. But come up with nothing other than he doesn't want or need me anymore.
The thought of that both relived and saddend me.
Relived because I finally got to be back, saddend because I still had something for that demon.

My attention gets grabbed by a shot of pain going through my sides.
I look up and see Miguel giving me a sympathic look as if saying sorry for hurting me.
He soon was able to painfully remove my top. I'm in far too much pain and you weak to worry about being self conscience.

He looks at me long and hard with a growing anger and saddness overcoming his eyes.

"Who did this to you?" He sighs looking into my bloodshot eyes.

"I-I don't know..." I lie through my teeth knowing if I told him he'd think I was crazy or very obviously lying.

Valentinos P.O.V

I watch unhappily as this dude slowly removes Angels shirt. I lowly growled wanting to interfer and stop him and just maybe kill him.

"Who did this to you?" He softly sighs to her, which makes me grind me teeth together.
And hope she doesn't answer how I think she will.

"I-I don't know." I hear her weakly reply.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in after hearing her answer.
I knew nothing good would come from if she spoke thruth.
Oh yeah, did I happen to mention I erased all memories of the night out of the minds of her little buddies? Yeah.
I did that.

I really want to invene with everything going on and just take her back and hurt him. Nobody gets to see her like that. Ever. Except me.

Only. Me.