Ch. 31: His

Ranked #732 in Fantasy💞

I wake up hugging what feels like the warmest but hardest pillow ever.
I feel around this 'pillow' and it has slight divits in it.
Wait...
I bolt up and see Valentino looking at me with a smile on his face.

"I love waking up to a beautiful sight." He  whispers tucking a stand of my hair from in front of my face behind my ear with a touch so gentle you'd never believe he's really a Devil.

But yet...he's My devil...I'm his Angel (literally)
Im...
HIS

"Not so bad waking up to a not so ugly face either. " I chuckle to him watching his face to into shock which only made me laugh at it. "What's that supposed to mean?" He screeches out like a teenage girl who just got her phone take away. "Im fucking gorgeous. " he goes on.
"Yeah. Whatever makes you feel good about yourself." I say pulling the covers off of me swinging my legs over the side of the huge bed.

"Puta." (Bitch) I hear him mumble under his breath.

"What did you say?" I turn my head around to meet his and San him a glare.

"Learn Spanish and maybe you'll understand." He says with a smug face looking satisfied with his compact.
Damn, he wins.

"Whatever." I say getting up and heading to go shower.

"Don't be a sore loser now! " he yells as I close the door not responding.
I smile after I close it and just chuckle.
I enjoy mornings like these. Hopefully I can have more like this!
After I learn some Spanish first...

The rest of the day goes on as normal as it can be. We eat together, I chat with Ms. Lily, I go and read in the library while Valentino gets some work done.
I don't even know what he works on. I mean, we're in hell. What paperwork is there to do?
It's not until evening where I finally get Valentino to myself.

Right now we're currently laying on his bed facing each other, just looking at each other. Your think it would be awkward. But it's actually very comforting.

I'm trapped under his warm brown eyes.
He breaks the silence, "Do you ever think about your Earth life?" He asks never breaking eye contact but curiosity growing in his eyes.
"Mmm, sometimes. Why? "
he shifts his body a bit in a nervous or uncomfortable way, "Well, it's just. I often think of my own ya know? So I was just wondering if you still think of your own." He says looking down intertwining our hands.
"What about your mortal life do you still think about?" I ask rubbing my thumb in circles along his knuckles.
He looks back at me in a look that said he didn't think I would be interested in what he said it cared.
I do.
He clears his throat, "well. Mostly my little sister. And whatever happened to her that night. " he whispers his voice straining with emotions.
"Well, have you tried to find that out?" I ask bringing a hand up a cup his cheek as I leans into it.
"Honestly no." He pulls his face and hand away from mine and puts his hands over his face in frustration.
"I never thought of looking for her! I'm the worst big brother ever! I was always supposed to be there for her, ALWAYS! " he pulls at his hair and I see his brown eyes now turning a bloody red color.
Uh oh.

"Hey, hey, we can find a way. It's been a very long time so..." he cuts me off, "she'd be dead." He finishes the sentence off in a gruff voice.

"Uh yeah. So you'd know if she was here right? " I ask starting to come up with an idea in my head.
"Yeah.." I slowly says catching notice of my sudden interest.

"So?! You can try and see I she's up there then!" I say starting to get excited.
"Im the Devil...I'm not allowed up there ." He tells me in defeat.

"Ask Him if she's there! You can at least come in contact with him right? Even ir you're not allowed into his place?" I'm thinking aloud to him hoping I can get something.

"I think so...I don't know. I've never really had communication with Him" he says concentrating as his eyebrows furrow together.

"There we go!" I say excited cause I would be lying if I didn't admit I wanted to know about her too.
I'm so caught up in my own thoughts about what she's be like, how she lived her life, how-- arms suddenly engulf me and I feel a face burying itself into the crook of my neck.

"We'll start tomorrow okay?" His muffled voice says to me through my hair.
I smile widely and remove his face from my neck and attaching my lips to his in pure happiness.
He's shocked at first but quickly recovers and puts one hand in the small of my back just above my butt and his other hand griping the back of my head to hold me there. While my own arms wrap around his neck and one hand crawls up to his hair and I start tugging and playing with it and I get a satisfied groan from him and his tongue pushes through my lips and attachs my own. Our mouths and tongue moving on their very own melody.
He rolls us around till I'm laid down on the bed and his warm body is hovering over me with only his arms holding himself above me.
He pulls away slowly and looks me in the eyes, "You okay with this?" He asks searching my eyes for something while I just look at his red and now swollen lips from our little "tango", that I want to continue.
"I'll stop when I feel like I want to." I say pulling him back to me and starting the heated make out session back again.
I tug on the hen as his shirt and he gets the message as he assists me in removing the fabric from his body.
His hands sneak up my shirt slowly as he leaves a hot frail wherever his hands go.
I soon grow very warm when his hand snakes around my back and I feel my bra clip snap undone. His hand comes back around and grabs onto my left breast causing my to let out a moan and throw my head back. He soon attacks my neck immediately going for my weak spot only causing me to let out more moans while he kisses and sucks on the spot for sure leaving a hickey.
His hand removes itself from under my shirt and he pulls away breathing heavily.

"Lets stop now before I can't control myself." He says panting as if he just ran 8miles (😉if you get it) nonstop.
"Okay." I breath out.

He just smiles and rolls over so he's now beside me and pulls my against his chest.

"Night darling. " he yawns and kisses my neck then buries his face in my neck.

"Night." I whisper back closing my eyes with a smile on my face welcoming the wave of sleep.