Ch. 22: See Ya Later

I wake up the next morning with no Valentino by me.
And I would be sworn I fell asleep cuddled up with him.

I suddendly see a fully dressed, happy looking, Valentino walk in.
He leans down giving me a quick peck.

"Good morning mí amor. Breakfast is in the kitchen if you're hungry."

"What about you?" I ask.

"I have to work today. I'm sorry. I have to leave in 10 and won't be back till almost midnight tonight." He says a bit gloomy.

"What do you have to do?"

"It's a special kind of judgement day. So I have to meet with Him for like a 'meeting' in a more simplified way." He explians to me.

"Oh...okay. That's understandable. See you tomorrow morning then?" I look up at him.

"Of course. I gotta go, hasta luego." He says and kisses my cheek real quick and hustles out the door.

I sigh and walk into the kitchen wanting some breakfast.

There's breakfast laying on the table for me but no Ms.Lily to you to this morning.

I eat in utter silence with the only sound being the clinking of the silverware on the plate.
I finish and put my dishes in the sink.

I go into the living room and pick up after Valentino and Is little ' slumber party' last night.
While bringing the blankets back up too his room, I realize I've never been in his room before.

I closely open his bedroom door and see nothing but dark. Literally.

I walk in looking around. The walls are black and plain, the curtains on the windows were black, along with the bedding and pillows on his bed.

I place the pillows correctly and best on his bed and the blankets folded at set at the edge of the bed.
I sit on his bed and just take in all the darkness.
Kinda makes sense everythings dark, he's the "Prince of darkness" or whatever.

I finally decide it's time to leave his room seeing nothing interesting.
As I'm crossing the room, I see picture frames face down on a dresser. I go over to them and look at them.
One picture is a small family, all together and happy. The littlest child who looked about 8 must be Valentino. It looks just like him.

"But what happened to the rest of them? "I whisper to myself.

I put that one back and check out the next one.
This one is Valentino about 17. Smiling big showing off his perfect teeth and dimples.
He's holding this little girl in his arms who's giggling at the camera. She has the same dimples as him.
He looks so happy.
But what happened to his family?
The little girl?

"That's Tilliana...everyone called her Tilly." A voice behind me says making me jump.

"W-what?" I ask putting a hand on my pounding heart.
I see a maid walk into the room.

"That picture, " she points to the frame in my hands, "that's valentinos sister. "

"Oh." I say looking down at the picture again.

"What happened to her?" I ask looking up to the maid.

"They left him. " she shrugs.

"How? Why?" I put the frame back.

"Nother story for another time there chica. Now I recommend you get out." She says and just leaves the room as if she was never there in the first place.

I decide to listen and follow her out the door.
I look around one last time before closing the door.

"Looks like I have some things to learn about from you Valentino." I mummer to myself going into my own room this time.

I sit in the bed and decide to turn on the TV.
I just lay there watching TV for what felt like the entire day. Which it probably was.
I did a Sherlock marathon. I just love Benedict Cumberbatch.
Once that was done, I decided to catch up on Grey's Anatomy. (*possible spoiler right here*)
I mean, I gotta find out who Miradeth picks! Fin? Or Derek?
I'm on team Fin.
After a few episodes, I look at the clock in my nightstand and see it's already 11:21 at night.

"Holy shit!" I say shocked.
I just did nothing for an entire day!
Wow. Priorities am I right?

I turn off the TV, go to my dresser and pull out a nice nightgown.
It was red and lacy. A bit sexy but hey, like I'm gonna do anything anyway. So fuck it.
I go in the bathroom, brush my hair, teeth, and wash my face real quick.
Once I'm done I go back into the bedroom ready to crawl into bed and just crash.
Just as I'm at the bed pulling the comforter back,

"I love that nightgown on you. Sexy as hell." A strong voice said behind me.

Please don't be him...I pray to myself.

I turn, and there he is. Great.

"Umm, its comfy and I like it." I dumbly say.

"I'll agree. I like it too." He says eyeing me up and down. And I see his eyes get darker.
I hope i was just seeing things...

"Well thank you. Now I'm going to bed, you go to so also." I say confident and crawl into bed.

"Mmhmm. Alright. Buenos noches mí amor." He says winking and closing the door behind him as he leaves the room.

I'm totally not gonna lie, I feel very warm and get a butterfly feeling in my stomach whenever he speaks Spanish. It's so damn sexy and he has an accent to match the language. That's the combination to make any girl wanna climb in bed with.

I sigh and fall back onto the pillows and close my eyes to sleep.
Due to being a light sleeper, I was able to hear my door open and footsteps approach my bed.
I feel a body lay on the other side of the bed and arms wrap around my body.
It takes effort to not wake up and see. But I already know who it is.

"You are mí amor. Now sleep well darling." He whispers to me as he gives my forehead a kiss.

His body never leaves though. It stays..and I don't hate it.
I feel myself being taken into a deeper sleep....

*
How's this honestly going? I know this was a pretty shitty chapter. And I'm so sorry
A bit of writers block right now...I'm trying though to keep this up though.

So as I'm trying to keep this going in a non-shitty way, this is sadly what is going on for now.
I apologize.

Anyway, keep up the views!

Share

Vote

Follow

Keep rocking😉

~Mouse🐭