Ch. 32 : The Search

Super short chapter. It's just a filler!!

We wake up ready and Valentino cancels all and any work ha had to do today just to spend the day with me finding word about his sister having an assistant try and get communication from Him to see if they can get together and discuss Tilly.
I'm so happy and excited for him. I love seeing him happy.

I'm currently going through random files of deceased people in Hell, how they died, why they ended up here in case she somehow ended up here. As I'm doing that Valentino is at his desk with ink and a pen (he's so old fashioned) writing frantically on parchment that is to be sent to Him as soon as possible.

"DONE!" He tells throwing down his ink pen and running his hands through his unstyled hair with an unexplainable emotion growing in his eyes as he stared at the letter.

"What's with the face?" I say closing the door I was currently looking through and made my way over to where he was.

"I-I don't know about this. What's happening, anymore. What if-" I cut him off with a quick kiss.
"It's okay. What happens happens. I'm not reading through all these fanned files for you to stop now." I try and keep a straight face as I scold him.
He lets out a nervous chuckle and grabs onto my wrist bringing me down and landing on his lap while he wraps his strong arms around me.
"Thank you." He says with so much hope behind those two words.
I face him and lean my forehead againsy his, "Don't thank me yet." I give him one more quick kiss and crawl off his lap and make my way back to the floor rumaging through more files.

After about 4 hours, I haven't even left a dent in the files from around the time after Valentino got brought her. Nothing about a Tilliana.
I soon grow sleepy and curl up on the floor closing my eyes in exhaustion.

Again- this chapter is a FILLER so it's super short!