Ch. 33 : Its Okay...

*Lo siento...I'm sorry! Sorry for this crappy chapter bte...I just can't seem to find the mood to write these chapters when I really want to continue the story and keep you all happy...you guys are so awesome this story is over 3k views😭😭thank you guys so much! TE AMO ❤💙💚💛💜

We came back from the 'meeting' in a silence. Neither one of us spoke. With Tilly's file in my hands, I held tight to it and didn't want to overwhelm Valentino with more information then he has already just recieved. I'll wait till he's more ready to hear and know more about her.

"I'm, I'm just gonna go to bed. Goodnight." He says in a low monotone voice as he trugs up the stairs soon followed by a door closing.
I sigh as I run a hand through my messy hair from stress.
I go upstairs myself and go into my own bedroom. I throw the damned files on my bedside table and go into the bathroom to clean up before I go to sleep.

I throw on my pajamas and crawl under my warm civers wondering how Valentino feels right now. I get frustrated that I can't relax enough to fall asleep. I get up and walk around my room, I soon eye the files.
I haven't looked through them yet. Should I? No. Its none of my business. I still cant help but want to check on Valentino right now. He seemed so hurt...so in pain.

I exit my bedroom and slowly make my way down the hallway towards his bedroom.
I come in front of his door and quietly put my ear to the door trying to hear if he's asleep of not. I hear nothing but silence. I slowly wrap my hands around the cold doorknob and turn it. The door clicks open and I push it open trying not to let too much light deep into the room and wake him up.
I fully enter and close the door behind me, looking around trying to let my eyes adjust to the darkness.
I hear breathing coming from the bed. I get closer and see Valentino deeply asleep breathing heavy, but quietly at the same time.
I cautiously approach his bed and kneel down beside it just looking at him.
He seems pretty okay.
After I'm satisfied that everything will be fine. I stand up to leave when an arm wraps itself around my torso bringing me down on the bed. I feel paralyzed but don't reject.

"How long have you been there?" He mumbles gruggily into my neck, causing goosebumps to rise everywhere.
Well if I weren't awake then, I sure as hell am now.
"Not long. " I croack out.
"Mhmm"
"Can-can you please let me-me go?" I try wiggling
"¿por qué? (Why)" he only tightens his hold on me.
"So I can g-go to sleep." I breath out suddenly feeling sleepy and comfortable like this.
"Stay with me. I know you want to." He says slowly going back into the sleeping world.
I just lay in his arms, not moving. So I just lay there, surrounded in his body warmth, slowly drifting to sleep.
"Buenos noches mí amor." (Goodnight my love )he whispers out, soon followed by even breaths.
I finally sleep knowing there's a small smile upon my lips.

I wake up feeling the warmth I went to bed with, is gone. I bolt upright remembering last night.
I look around the room and find no sightenings of Valentino. I lay back down and groan. Yet, I just had one of the better sleeps I've had in awhile.
I hear sounds coming from his bathroom and I adjust myself so it looks like I've never moved and I was still asleep.
The door opens and out walks a dripping wet Valentino with a small towel loosely wrapped around his waist. Oh dear lord those abs...and the V line. He goes into his closet and comes out a few minutes later fully dressed but still has water dripping off his hair. I'm feeling very attracted to this right now.
"I know you're awake darling."he says laying down back on the bed beside me and curling up fitting his body with my own like a puzzle piece, drapping his arm over my side and moving his hand around my shoulders and arm in a soothing pattern that makes me feel butterflies being set free in my stomach.
He plants a kiss on my bare shoulder, then the spot where my neck meets my shoulder, my neck....suddenly feeling extremely warm right now....my jawline, my cheek, my temple....I'm feeling super frustrated right now, kiss me already damnit!
Then he turns my face around and attached his warm and moist lips with my own. It takes everything in me not to let out a small moan.
Hell of a way to start your morning, huh?
I eventually am being pushed onto my back and he climbs so he is on top, hovering over my body.
My hands find their way into his hair, tangling themselves in them.
His hands are at the one spot on my torso where fabric isn't present.
He soon pulls away with a smile on his face and sexy messy hair from me.
"Already starting today wonderfully. I'm happy." He goofly says rolling off my body and leaving me on his bed catching my breath trying to comprehend what in the actual fuck just happened.

Wow.
That's one way to start your morning...