Ch.21: Evening Plans

I'm just sitting in my room on my bed reading a book when I hear someone walk through my door.

It's Valentino.

I blush remember what only just happened hours ago.

He approached me and stands in front of me with a mischevious smile on his face and twinkling eyes.

"It's 8 o'clock. " he points out to me.

"Yeah, I know that..." I reply never looking up from the book on my lap.
I wonder what this man has planned..

"Remember when earlier insaid get ready for the evening?" He asks with that smile still etched on his face.

"Yes." I say trying to figure out what's going on as I look up at him.

"Well, it's evening, let's go." He says turning around and exiting the room like a little boy.

I giggle putting my book on the bed, and getting up to follow.

He pops his head back in right as I'm about to go through it,
"Oh yeah, get into your p.js. you wanna be comfy." He says leaving again.

I think about what he could have planned as I put my p.js on and throw my long hair into a messy bun on top of my head.

I make my way downstairs and into the living room where I see all these pillows and blankets laid out everywhere and movies spread out on the floor with Valentino coming on with some snacks.

But it's not the snacks that caught my attention...but the fact that he's shirtless.
And holy fuck.
Those...abs..
He is jacked!

"Done admiring me and ready for a 'sleepover '?" He says smiling at me and making quotes around the word 'sleepover'.

I snap out of it and just not my head going near the little set-up he did.

"Like what you see?" He cockily poses.

"You did all this?" I ask looking at it all ignoring his question.

"Umm yeah..it okay?" He says looking down at it while rubbing back of his neck shyly.

So cute.

"Yeah! It's cute...so this was the evening plan?" I ask looking up at him.

"Oh! Sí, but only if you're okay with it."

"Yeah, it's good. Let's get this evening rolling shall we?" I say plopping down and hugging a pillow to my chest.

"Haha, okay. What movie you wanna watch first?" He asks while handing me a pile of movies.

I went through them and squealed when I saw my most favorite movie ever.
Forrest Gump

"This one!" I yell handing it to him to put in.

"You sure?" He looks at me confirming my choice.

"Uhh yeah! One-it's Tom Hanks. Two- it's only my favorite movie EVER!" I say excited.

"Alright, I'll keep that in mind." He mutters the last part to himself, even though I heard it.

I smile as it starts going and Valentino comes over and sits down beside me on the pile of blankets that are laid on the floor.
I start to feel sleepy around mid -movie.

I yawn.

"Tired?" Valentino asks me without looking at me, but the movie.

"No." I quickly say as I fight to keep my eyes open till at least the end of the movie.

Once the credits come on Valentino turns the TV off and lies down with me putting a blanket over our bodies.

We just look at each other.
No movements are made,
No words were spoken,
No other other sounds were going on.

Valentino is the one that makes the move bringing his face closer to mine,slowly.
I don't move away from his action.
Did I want this?
He looks into my eyes looking for permission...I just give him a slight smile.

He takes that as an opportunity to gently apply his lips to mine.
It was just a sweet gentle kiss. But it caused wild things to erupt within myself.
I felt electricity to between the two of us.

It's a sweet and slow kiss.
We move our lips slowly in sync. It's filled with passion.
I feel as if this is the type of kids I've been waiting for my whole entire life.
It's perfect in simple words.

He pulls away and stares at me in awe. A big, dimpled smile on his wonderful face.

"So I'll take this as you giving me a chance? " he nervously jokes.

I just smile and lean towards him to give him a peck.

"It is." I giggle.

He smiles at me and pulls me against him and we lie down together,basically spooning.

"What a wonderful evening. And I totally didn't plan for this moment to be honest. " he whispers in my ear.
His breath causes goodsebumps to rise.
He feels them and find his warm hands slowly up and down my arms as if trying to warm me up. Problem was, I wasn't cold.
It was him.

I just laugh, "well I agree on the good evening. That just made it better."

We just lay in darkness till I hear soft snoring in my ear and even breathing.
So I take it as he fell asleep.

I snuggle a bit more into him as I could possibly get as he tightens his hold around my waist and I happily fall asleep.

*
aye mice!!

So yes, they're finally getting somewhere with each other!

Ban

You're welcome 😉

Anyway, for me...goodnight everybody.
Love ya

~Mouse🐭