Ch. 18: Haunted By The Thought Of Him

Angels P.O.V

It's been almost 3 weeks since I found myself with Miguel. He's been helping me heal and making me feel happy again.

Basically I had 2 fractures ribs, a broken wrist, and plenty of bruises and cuts to last me a life time.

I haven't been thinking of Valentino what so ever after about a week thinking that this was either a dream or some sick trick of his.

Right now I'm cuddling up to Miguel as I'm icing my wrist that was broken over the thin cast. Miguels mom is a nurse so she just did everything here so I didn't need to go to the hospital. So I'm on bed rest right now and Miguel is making sure I don't rehurt myself in anyway.

I miss this.

"So, are you going to tell me where you've been all this time? You even missed Spring Formal, which you were so excited for..." Miguel asks me softly with concern.

I really was. We were planning and were going to be Spring Formal King and Queen.

I know my whole disppearence has hurt him. A lot. It hurt me a ton too. It's very obvious and I feel so bad...but I just can't tell him. Nn chances can be taken, no matter how much I care and trust him.

"I really can't remember. I'm sorry. " I say turning my body so I face him.

"How can't you remember anything from the past like,6 months?" He replies with some unhappiness straining in his voice.
It worried me. I didn't want him mad.

But I couldn't tell him.

For my same

His same

And...Valentinos sale

Damn it
Now he's back on my mind

Memories come flooding back

As I'm lost in my own thoughts, I see a hand being waved in my face and Miguel shouting at me, "Angel! Angel?! Hello?? You okay?" He shouts in my ear.

"Course I'm okay. Sorry." I reply looking down in shame.

"You don't look okay..." he says as I feel his eyes looking at me but I refuse to look up at him now.

"Why's that?" I hiccup.

"Cause you have tears streaming down your face amor. " he says to me softl and sweetly as his thumb grades over my way cheek.

I never even noticed i was crying...but WHY was I?

Because I thought of Valentino.

Why....?

Valentinos P.O.V

I finally came back to check on her after I went back to tell for awhile. It's been...oh..3 weeks?

3 weeks without Angel.

Worst idea was that I left her with that...boy...that she knew so well.
Was it Michael? Mark? Matthew? Don't know.
Don't fucking care.

All I know is once I take my Angel back, I'll make sure he'll never see her again...or let her think of him.
She
Is
MINE

*
Short chapter, I know, I know.
It's mainly a (bad) filler a'ight?

Don't worry haha

Hope everyone is excited for summertime!!!!

CAUSE I KNOW I AM

Love you all,
~Mouse🐭