Ch. 26: Want?

It's been about a month since he opened up to me that night.
We've been basically like a normal couple.
We do stuff together whenever he isn't in his office or working outside of the house.
Nothing sexual has happened yet. We haven't gotten past simply kissing and cuddling at night together. Which is okay with me. I don't think I'm ready yet anyway. But I wonder how he feels. I'm fine, but is he?

But right now we're in my bedroom being lazy. I'm on my bed sprawled out reading "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen. While Valentino is looking through some files at the work desk against the wall by the window in here.
I put my book down and sigh. Which causes his attention and he turns around with a look on his face as if he's debating whether or not he wants to ask what's wrong.

"You okay?" I said crossing his arms across his broad chest.

"Ehh. I was just thinking. But I don't know if I want to ask you what I want to." I put my head in my hands slightly shaking my head side to side.
He abandons his work and come over to the bed, sits beside me, and brings my head to his chest and removed my hands and holds them in his own.

"Just ask if it's bothering you so." He says.

I pull away from his embrace and look down suddenly very intersted in my hands, twiddling them around nervously.
He takes them once again running his thumbs in circles on them trying to calm me down ot just make me feel better.

"Its just, we've been like, together or whatever for about a month," I say looking up at him. He just looks at me encouraging me to continue, "and, we haven't gotten further then just kissing. And they aren't even intimate kisses. Just sweet ones", he raised an eyebrow at me, "Not that I hate those types of kisses! It's just, do you think we're going too slow?" I finally finish.

"Hmm." Was all he said never taking his eyes off my own.

"I go whatever pace you feel comfortable with. As much as I would like to go a bit faster and move forward some more in the relationship, I want you happy." He simple says.

"So you want to go a bit further ?"

"Only if you're comfortable and happy." He shrugs.

I want to give him what he wants, but I don't want to jump too quickly. But before and can tell myself otherwise, I grab into his face and bring his soft lips to my own. Kissing him. A bit harsher then we normal do. It catches him by surprise at first but doesn't take long catching on. One hand goes to the back of my head holding me there and tilting my head to get a better position, while the other wraps itself around my waist, holding me still.
This kiss is far more desperate and hungry then any of the other losses we've ever exchanged. And I'm enjoying it.
I soon feel Valentino's tongue trace the shape of my lip, asking for entrance. I don't give it to him, teasing. The hand that was once around my waist was now traveling upwards and grabs my left breast. I gasp, which gives him the oppurtunity to enter his warm tongue into my mouth. We fight for dominance and it was easily clear that he would win it. Soon he starts t reposotion us so I'm on his lap, staddling him, while his back is resting against the headboard.
I start to feel warm. And Valentino obviously came back to reality because he slowly puled away. He rests his forehead against my own as we both catch our breath. We're breathing that we just completed a triathlon. He pecks me softly on my swollen lips and smiles.

"Thank you." He breaths.

All I can do is smile.

"For what? "

"For taking a step."

I knew what he meant by that. I crawl off his lap and snuggle into his warm chest. He wraps his arms around my body holding me close to him like I was going to leave him. Which I wasn't planning on doing anytime soon if ever.

And that's how we stayed for the rest of the day.