Chapter 34 : A Daydream

Hola lovelies....¡soy yo! I am back and ready to get back with this story. Over 700 votes and 19k views?!?! You guys are just the best!!😘 So here's a special chapter that may contain sexual scenarios so please be mature and enjoy!

Valentino's POV

I smile as I left the room which now only had a rather flustered Angel occupying it. Just where I want her. As much as teasing her was fun- I was so close to falling and kissing her. All I want is to be able to feel her warm soft lips on mine. To take full dominance of her being. But as much as it is torture for myself, I feel as i have to keep her on edge. Keep her wanting more as I feel.

I make my way into my room and may myself on my bed. Running my rough hands over my face. Closing my eyes and letting me daydream of all I would gladly do to her....

Angel's POV

I lay awhile longer collecting myself. As much as my mind is relieved that he stopped...the rest of my body is aware and wanting to have had him continue and submit to his willing. Fuck. What's wrong with YOU Angel?!
But fuck my body just wants.
I soon start to imagine what could've just went down if he would've continued his torturous teasing on me...and more.

<Angel's Daydream/Fantasy>

My hands are back to being tangled in his sexy hair. Tugging every so often being rewarded with a low growl coming from deep within his chest. His face is slowly inching more towards my own. His hot quick breathes fanning my face and seeming to travel over the rest of my restless body warming me up all over.
"How bad to you want me to kiss you?" He asks in a low deep voice. Giving goosebumps rising over me in response.
"Just do it." I command him. Surprising myself with this sudden boldness.
He smirks bringing and gentle hand at my face tilting it. Giving me a quick look into my eyes and stroking a thumb across my bottom lip. As if he were admiring a piece of art.
I let my eyes gently close awaiting the next. And my partially opened lips are met by his own warm ones.
Our lips soon start to dance a dance that only seems forbidden. My head starts to become light and my body on fire. But pleasure.
He starts nipping and touching his tongue on my bottom lip- asking for permission. I only grant it. And we are soon wrestling for dominance that only he will achieve.
I start feeling his hand traveling down my stomach towards the waistband of my pants. Then stops. My body brings his closer wrapping my arms lazily around him giving him all allowance possible to do as he pleases. Encouraging him even by grabbing his hand at my waistband and moving past the waistband then putting my hand back in his tangled hair.
I feel myself breathing quicker. My core on fire. Wanting.
His lips then break from mine and move along my jawline....my neck. Fuck my neck. He leaves a cold wet trail everywhere he roams as I feel his hand in my pants cup me. Squeezing to apply pressure while at the same time finding my sweet spot. Forcing a loan to escape my throat as if to congratulate his findings and doings. His hand starts slowly rubbing with slight pressure while sucking and licking my sweet spot.
The combination of these two acts only bring me to becoming a moaning and wanting mess. My hips begun rocking with the movements of his hand. While my eyes are screwed shut due to such bliss.
I soon start to feel something in my low core. Like a build-up. I start unconsciously pulling his hair more as if signalling as to what was happening. He seemed to have gotten the memo as he brings his face back to mine-connecting our lips once again silencing my moans of pleasure but only to absorb them himself.
The build up grows as I soon feel the fabric that was separating my flower from his miraculous hands is moved to the side and I feel his fingers going in slow circles around it. Then he moved his hand so there is nothing there. The build-up pauses.
Only for a jumpstart as I feel his finger enter me. Causing me to jolt and make my back arc is pure surprise.
The feeling is building faster and his fingers is scratching along my walls moving in and out.
I soon find myself dazed and in pure bliss as I reach my climax. With the end of it I let out a strong moan after detaching from his lips to carry out that I reached the goal. He removes his hand and puts the other on the side of my face.
I'm panting.
"Look at me." His husky voice demands me.

FUCK!
<End of daydream/fantasy>
I bolt up from my position on the bed. My breathing is quick and rugged.
I quickly look around me and run my hand through my hair. I can feel between my thighs. And let me say it ain't dry like it was earlier. Fucking hell. This man.... Why do I feel this for him?

There you go my wonderful bonitos💝 So this was my first ever time writing something as such! Hope you all enjoyed it though and I'll hopefully hop back into the swing of things and start updating more. You all deserve it!!
¡Te Amo!
~Mickey 🥀

Comment

Vote

Follow