October 7th

The girl looked so familiar...

That it hurt...

"Oh yeah," said Austin. "And this Gabriela."

Gabriela. 

Isn't she?

No... She can't be. 

Gabriela Jackson? The girl who almost broke me and Jack up last summer? The girl who practically tried to rape him and smacked me on the head with a dictionary, knocking me out?

That Gabriela?

The world started spinning. 

The spinning world slipped to black as I fainted. 

•*•*•*•

"Woah! Dude! What just happened?" called out someone. Chris maybe? Cale? I don't know, but it hurts to even try to open my eyes... so I won't for now...

"I don't know. Gabby just walked out the door, I introduced her and miss ehh... Victoria passed out, totally random." That was definatley Austin speaking.

"V-v-victoria?" stuttered Gabriela. "The black-haired Victoria Somme- uhh Night?" Her question was left unanswered as the guys were rushing in on me. Somebody had caught me when I'd fallen. Probably Austin since he's been closest. 

"Guys, I got to leave..." muttered Gabriela in a haste. 

"Okay, honey," said Austin. They must be a couple. I better warn him of her past. 

I heard Gabriela mumbling about me as she was leaving. 

Stupid jealous bitch...

I opened my eyes wide and clear so the guys would notice. Someone held a cold compress to my forehead. I shooed it away with sighs of relief from everyone that I was alive. 

"What happened?" asked Chris curiosly. 

"I've been running for a long time today. I haven't gone for a jog in a while," I lied. "Probably just a dizzy spell."

"Are you okay? Do you want to sit?" asked Sheldon. 

"I'm fine," I assured them. "I think I'll just sit for a bit and watch you guys play basketball, actually." That'll please them. 

They agreed. It seemed that they were playing more hard than before, now trying to impress me. They were okay... I guess. 

Why is Gabriela here? She obviously recognized me, so I know it's her. Am I in danger? Should I tell my mom? Is she unstable still? These questions buzzed in my head until this horried realization surfaced- What is she thinks I killed Jack in some back-handed, twisted way?

Not good...

Austin's team won by one basket. It was pretty intense to watch actually. I should start watching basketball on TV more often. 

"Okay, Victoria. Or can I call you Vicky? Or Tori?" asked Sheldon. 

"Victoria please. Only my uhh... ex-boyfriend who is now... deceased... called me Tori. My grandparents call me Vicky. So Victoria is reserved for everyone else." I smiled after my long speech. 

"Okay, Victoria. Would you like a ride home? My older bro can drive. Or we can walk you there?" he offered. 

"I'll go myself, thank you," I said, standing up. 

"No, no, no," said Austin. "You passed out. You at least need some supervision. We'll walk you there," he demanded. 

"Okay," I agreed finally. 

We se off on the walk. All of us. I found out that they do go to my new school, Memorial High School. We're also in the same grade. Austin's girlfriend is Gabriela. Chris is dating some chick named Meghan.

They let me go at the top of the pathway to my house. I assured them I'd be fine getting in my house... But the truth of the matter is, I just didn't want my mom seeing them. She would give me a lot of crap about it if she had.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Author's Note: Sorry for not getting this up on the 7th. I am soooo sorry. I fell asleep while writing the last line. I'm so mad at myself! But don't worry, I will post today's chapter today. Thanks for reading. ik love comments and votes. It's probably still the seventh somewhere in the world...