October 15th

My heart skipped a beat and my soul jumped from my body for a second.

Was I going mad? Do ghosts really exist? Is he just part of my mind? I not, is Jack a bad ghost? Is he here to haunt me?

"Victoria?" he asked and his translucent form slipped out from a place that the light in the hallway didn't illuminate. Now I could see him. His brown hair, that he sometimes dyed black, was hanging right above his ears. He looked amazing in his jeans and black t-shirt. His sneakers were coated in mud and would be dirtying the floor if he wasn't a... ghost.

I had a very important question for him. From the looks of his expression, he had one for me, too.

"Jack," I began. "I need to know. How did you die?"

He frowned but said gravely. "You know I shouldn't answer this. I don't want to scare you."

"So you do know the answer?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, when you die, you know all the amswers of the mysteries of your own life. Then, someone of amazing power decides if you have unfinished buisness on Earth. If you do, you're sent back as a ghost. So apparently, I hve unfinished buisness. But the problem is, I don't know what it is."

I looked at him in awe. He really is a ghost. Jack Sommers is a real live ghost. Well, he's not a real LIVE ghost. He's a real undead ghost. My boyfriend, wait... Did we ever technically get back together?

"Jack, will you go out with me?" I asked happily.

"Surely." He smiled a grin worth a thousand bucks.

Then I remembered his face when he'd first arrived. "Jack, was there something you needed to ask me?"

"Yes, well rather tell you. I was thinking, that if we can't figure out why I'm back here on this planet, that maybe, you'd consider joining me in the after-life?"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Author's Note: I was wondering if I should change this story to PG-13. What do you guys think? It's PG right now.