October 28th

I whimpered in fear.

But suddenly, the most loveable form appeared behind the evil wretch before me.

"Hey, Nia," he rang out wickedly. "Miss me?" Jack's ghostly form hovered only a few feet away from her.

She spun around as fast as a racecar peels out.

"You!" she sneered. But suddenly, her face turned from rage to fear, remembering that Jack was actually dead. And it's impossible for dead people to be in this world. "I-I-I... I killed you though! How are you here? You're dead!"

"But I'm not," he said in a low voice. I took the oppertunity to slide out of the corner and skiddadle to the doorway.

"But I killed you!" she shreaked, then added as an afterthought, "Well... Backhandedly, but I had you killed!"

"Oh, but I'm back," he said threateningly.

"Like a zombie?" she asked, now true terror showed on her face. "Because ghosts can't talk," she said matter-of-factly.

Sure they don't.

"Yes, I'm the general of the army of the living dead," he fibbed. "And I've come to seize your soul for comitting murder." He was a rather bad liar, but my idiot of a mother believed him.

"Oh please, sir!" she shreaked. "Spare me!"

I fought to hold back rapid giggles and disappeared behind the door-frame, only peeking out an eye. And man, did she look funny, practically begging on her knees to keep her soul-which wouldn't be taken anyway.

"NO!" he boomed. "For you have SINNED!"

My mother sank to her knees and as I'd predicted before, began begging and pleading.

"Oh please! Jack, sir, your honor! Save me from the firey burning pits of Hell! I'll kiss your shoes if you wish! I'll turn myself in a never-ever-speak of this moment! Anything!" she exclaimed and tears started leaking from her eyes.

I hated seeing my mother like this.

But then I just reminded myself that she commited murder.

"Victoria, my love," he beckoned. "Come hither!" I walked foward, fighting back a smile at his special vocabulary being used to fit his "character."

"What action shall I inflict apon this poor peasant?"

What should I demand of her?

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Author's Note: If I titled my chapters, I would of named this one "The Zombie King." Haha It was just really fun to write and I hope it's the same to read. Well the Watty Award deadline is in two days... Where I'm located. For some places it's tomorrow (depending on your timezone) So I'm going to try to finish this tonight so I definatly make the deadline. Okay well... Three chapters to go! Thanks for reading!