October 29th

Before I recieved the chance to tell my mom that she was to turn herself over to the police without a fight, and to not say a word of this conversation, I heard sirens. I said it anyway. Jack went to punch her in the face, but before contact was made, he disappeared. Her face was priceless, I turned around and let out a smile.

The police-officers came.

My mother was arrested for murder of the first degree.

Cold, cruel, sickly murder.

My father got a call and rushed home from work to see the love of his life being cuffed and driven off in a policecar. He broke down in tears, but then again, I don't blame him.

If Jack was being brought to jail, I'd be crying puddles, too.

I could feel Jack's hand in mine, as I comforted my dad. Everything else of him was imvisible, but his soul and hand were there for me to clasp onto.

And boy oh boy, did it feel like I was about to walk through Heaven's gate.

That's when a thought struck me.

My mother has committed murder. A very bad thing for no good reason.

Next, she pointed to the red arch, Hell's gate. "That's where nasty people go. If you've done bad for no reason, you're stuck there."

My mother would be going to Hell.

And I, most likely (hopefully), won't be.

We won't spend eternity together. My mother has put forth a crime of the evilest lengths.

In other words, guess who I won't be talking to much for the rest of forever?

"I love you," I whispered to the guy I would be spending infinity with. I said it so quiet that it couldn't be heard through the tears of my father and the sirens and the hustle/bustle of the people looking on.

"As do I. We're the perfect two."

A few minutes later, Shel, Ted, Meghan, and Cale showed up. But they had to stay behind the caution tape the police had set up for crime control.

I waved and mustered a smile. Happiness wasn't even that hard for me, considering I was pretty happy.

Most people would be bawling their eyes out because their mother was the one who actually killed their boyfriend for basically no reason (that made sense to me.) She did it for a loving cause, in her mind, so it's not as bad as it seems.

I had Jack, and whatever his purpose be, mine would always be to love him.

And I do.

Jack is the U to U and me in Spongebob's Friends song.

And I will never forget that he saved my life... backhandedly.

He saved me from the evil witch that had been planning on flying me away on her broom, never to be seen by anyone again.

And that would of been misery!

But I think being killed by my mother was even worse misery than being kidnapped by here.

But then again, it's not like Jack is really dead. Is it?