October 22nd

I barely had enough time to emmit a freakishly loud scream before we were hit.

Austin had created a manly yell and Chris had made one to match. Gabriela sounded just like me at that moment.

The impact came at speedy force that it hurt more than Hell.

I happened to be wearing a seatbelt, luckily. My face almost smashed into the front windsheild. But when I hit the seatbelt and it locked, it took the wind out of me.

While I was gagging for air, our car was skidding quickly towards the rails on the side of the road.

If there's rails, there must be a steep incline.

That was when my head was jerked to the left and I saw Chris. His side had been hit by the oncoming car which was who-knows-where. His window had been smashed open and he was bleeding because glass shards had impaled his arms and legs.

I beleive he'd taken the worst of the blow because his door was deformed. I don't think the car had gotton as close to the back seat as the front when it hit. So Austin, who was on the same side as Chris, probably isn't as bad as him. Gabriela was probably perfectly fine. She was on the total opposite side of where the car was hit.

I eventually got my breath back, but all of this thinking only took a matter of seconds. All the seconds it took to skid into the side-rail.

Front first.

That was when the front windshield bursted and the tiny shards pierced my skin, and further damaging Chris's.

That was also when I heard an excruiciating crack in my leg.

But luckily, that was also when the car stopped moving.

Gabriela flung her door opened and jumped out. She hollared, "HELP! HELP! CAR ACCIDENT!" and ran to Austin's door to drag him out. Then she saved Chris. She ran around the car and helped me limp out.

The four of us sat on the ground many yards away, in fear of an explosion. Gabriela had extracted Austin's phone from his pocket. She was calling the police, well, she originally called the wrong number. She's still a little drunk. So I dialed for her. And then, when she tried to hold it upside down, i took it from her and began speaking.

"Four teens have been in a car accident on Pine Lane. I have a broken leg and glass shards entered my skin. I'm not sure about any other broken limbs, but we've all been punctured by glass bits. And the driver was hurt pretty badly."

The operator on the other end asked me if anyone was unconscious. "No. We're all breathing. I did have the wind knocked out of me earlier, though."

She told me they were sending out an ambulance and we were to stay seated away from the car. I thanked her and the call was disconnected. I tried to calm down my friends who were practically hyper-ventalating because they were drunk and didn't know how to react.

That's when I felt pain even worse than my broken leg. I felt it in my left arm.

It was bleeding extremly heavily from the many tiny splinters of glass in it.

I was having a high amount of blood-loss.

And the edges around my eyes were darkening.

Suddenly, my vision became black. I passed out in a faint.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Author's Note: Okay, I'm sorry for not getting it all up on the 31st, I fell asleep writing and I kinda forgot about it when I woke up. I've been so tired lately because of schoolwork/homework and gymnastics. I'm stressed. So if I fall asleep while trying to write again, blame teachers and my fear of doing backhandsprings on high beam... Blehhh