101) BSM-You're Dating A Band Member but Something Goes Wrong (Part Two-Louis)

One Direction Preferences #101 (Part 1/5)

BSM-You're Dating A Band Member but Something Goes Wrong

RECAP-  "Why did you cheat on me?" You whispered to Niall and he looked at you with shock. "What?! Who told you that?!" Niall yelled and Louis pushed him against the wall again. "There are pictures everywhere with a number one trend on Twitter Niall." You said with absolutely no confidence and his face dropped. "Just get out." You whispered and Louis grabbed him by the back of his shirt and pushed him out the door before slamming it shut. A sob escaped your lips so Louis quickly went back to your side and held you tightly again, whispering sweet things into your ear until you fell asleep from crying so much.

Louis- (Niall) It's been two days since Niall has last come over and you've been in your room on your bed. You grabbed your phone from the side table and saw that Niall had left you a voicemail but you decided against listening to it and proceeded to unlock your phone. You checked Twitter and noticed a very angry indirect tweet from Louis that was hinted towards Niall. It said "@Louis_Tomlinson: doesn't it suck to waste your trust on someone?" You felt tears come to your eyes and you closed Twitter.

"Yeah Lou, it does." You whispered to yourself before opening to your photos and clicking on your Camera Roll. You saw all of the photos of Niall and you smiling and various ones of you two kissing each other. "Did you even love me?" You whisper when you clicked on a photo of him kissing you and he was holding you by the waist with one hand and the other hand behind your neck.

"Never stopped." You didn't bother to look up since you recognized the accent.

"Don't lie to yourself and me, Niall." You locked your phone and looked up at him. He was wearing a white dress shirt with black skinny jeans and white sneakers on his feet. His hair was pushed back as usual and his hands were in his pockets.

"I'd never lie to you babe, you know that." He said and you scoffed before running your fingers through your long hair.

"You've been lying for a while, haven't you Niall?" You pushed the blankets off yourself and revealed your black yoga pants and your purple with black design long sleeve. "Two weeks? Two months? Two years? Before we were even dating?" You saw him shake his head each time and you locked eyes with his. "Fine. How long then?" You asked and you got up to stand in front of him.

"That was the only time." He said and you scoffed and turned around, walking around your room.

"And why should I believe that?" You asked and he walked over and grabbed your arms so you were looking at him. Your chests were touching and his face was very close to yours. His breath brushed against your lips and your lips were dangerously close.

"Because.." He put his hand on your neck and trailed the other down to your waist. You locked eyes with him and felt your heart flutter like when your first met him. "I love YOU." He waited for a few seconds before you grabbed his neck and smashed his lips onto yours. He pulled you close while you wrapped your arms around his neck to keep him as close as possible. Your tongues danced together and you felt him walk towards the bed and you both fell on it together, your kiss never breaking as your hand moved under his shirt to trace patterns on his stomach. His lips pulled away from yours slowly and when they disconnected from yours, you panted and fell against your bed. "I'm sorry Y/N." He whispered when you caught your breath and you didn't say anything, just listened. "I don't know what the hell I was thinking that day. I promise you that if you forgive me and let me come home, I will never be unfaithful again. It was a moment of weakness that occurred and it's never going to happen again because..." He flipped onto his side so he was facing you and he brushed his thumb across your cheek to push away a lone tear. "...there is no girl in the world that can make me as happy as you make me everyday I'm alive." You both sat in silence before you nodded your head slowly. He had a small smile on his face and you smiled back, happy to have him home again. "I lov-" You smashed your lips against his and you kiss him for a few seconds before pulling away.

"I love you too Niall." You whisper and he smiled and pulled you close so your head was on his chest. "Niall?" You whispered as you traced circles on his shirt.

"Yes?" He whispered back and you looked up at him and kissed his chin so he looked at you.

"Does Lou know about you coming here?" You asked and he shook his head slowly and you sat up. You grabbed your phone and dialed Lou's number.

"Hey girly, what do you need?" He asked and you looked at Niall who looked back with a confused expression.

"Can you come over?" You asked and he laughed over the other end.

"Would I ever say no to you? I'll be there in a couple of minutes. Love you."

"Love you too." You hung up the phone and straddled Niall and placed your hands on his chest. "Lou is coming over." You said and Niall nodded before placing his hands on your waist and he traced letters on your hips. You lean over and your lips and inches away from his. He stops tracing patterns and tries to kiss you but you get up and stand in the doorway, giggling. "Let's go wait in the living room and maybe after, we can finish that." You said and he got and chased you to the living room before you jumped over the couch. He looked at you with a playful glare and climbed over the question and you ran to the kitchen with laughs pouring out of your smiling mouth. You stood at the edge of the counter and you were confused when he wasn't there until you felt his hands on your waist. You laughed as he turned you around and lifted you onto the counter. He stood in between your legs and held your waist with his cold hands and he pulled you close. Your laughs faded and you wrapped your legs around his waist and his hands went up your back. His lips attacked your neck and he sucked on your sweet spot and a groan slipped past your lips, your hands tangled in his hair. He slid you back on the counter and jumped up before resuming his assault on your neck. Your bodies were pressed against each other's and you wrapped a leg around his waist. Before anything else happened, you heard the door open and Lou's voice echoed through the house.

"I'm here Y/N!" Niall slowly pulled away from you and he slid off your body, kissing an exposed part of your stomach before getting off the counter. He pulled you up and helped you down just before a Louis walked in. "Hey Y/N-" he stopped talking when he saw Niall next to you. "What are you doing here?" He asked in a sharp tone and you felt Niall tense up behind you so you grabbed his hand and locked fingers with him.

"I've forgiven Niall. We're back together Lou." You said and Louis tried to say something but you stopped him. "I know what he did and I know how I felt but I also know that he won't do that again. I love him and he loves me." Louis looked angry but before he said something, Niall stopped him.

"Louis, I know how bad I fucked up and I know it will be a while before I earn your respect and trust back but it promise you that this won't ever happen again. I almost lost something irreplaceable and I'm not letting that happen again. I love your sister and she is the most important person in my life." He turned you around and placed his hand on your cheek. "Never again Y/N, never again." He said and you kissed him on the cheek before turning around. Louis looked at both of you before looking at Niall.

"Never again Niall." He said and Niall nodded and Louis walked out of the room and to his car. You stood there for a minute before Niall rested his head on your shoulder.

"How about we finish what we started?" He whispered and you smiled before running away and going upstairs quickly and to your bedroom, Niall close behind and both of you were laughing the whole run there.

***********************************************

Hiiii :)

I'm very happy to be back and I'm sorry this took as long as it did! As it said in the title, there will be give parts instead of one really long preferences. In the future, I may combine them so I can write more but I'm not worried about that now.

Let's get our usual ending on!

Hope you enjoyed reading this preference, vote if you did, comment with requests or whatever is on your mind, add to your lists or whatever it is that you do to read this and I will see you guys later!!!

Byyyyyeeeeee!!!
-xLexiGurlx

QOTD-What was your favorite preference in this book so far?

Answer: My favorite would have to be all of the Pregnancy Series preferences because I had a lot of fun writing them all.