99) Song Preference-Amnesia by 5SOS

SONG PREFERENCE: AMNESIA-5SOS

Louis-
"And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine,
Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?"

He has been told by Sophia and Perrie that you were fine and that you found someone else and it crushed him. He remembered all of the times you told him that you were never gonna leave, that you wouldn't be happy with anyone else so it hurt badly when he heard you moved on. He hasn't moved on and he knew he couldn't because you were the biggest part of his life besides his family. One day he heard a knock at the door and he saw Liam standing there with a journal in his hands. "Lou, Sophia found this while she was at Y/N's apartment. You should read it." Liam explained and Louis slowly grabbed the journal before walking to the couch. Liam came in with a small sigh and close the door before he sat next to Louis while he opened it.

'Entry One: I just got the last of my thing from Lou's place and it was an indescribable amount of pain. Sophia set me up with Mike to try and help me move on but it made me feel...more lonely. I don't think that I should feel that way but I did. I miss Lou so so much and I wish he could understand I'm not fine and that I need him...'

Louis closed the journal and sat back on the couch, looking at the ceiling. "Louis?" Liam asked and Louis handed him the journal so he could read it. He heard a gasp after a while and he looked at Liam's face. "Go get her Lou!! She obviously needs you!" Liam encouraged him and Louis sat up. "Liam," Louis started and Liam looked worried but then Louis looked him in the eye with a small smile. "Can you drive me?"

Harry-
"The pictures that you sent me they're still living in my phone
I'll admit I like to see them, I'll admit I feel alone"

Ever since you left, he hasn't been the same and while he was faking a smile on the outside, he was dying inside. The boys and him were at an interview and while the interviewer talked to Zayn about the wedding, Harry looked through his photo album that he dedicated to you and bit his lip. His heart clenched at each picture at he noticed Niall looking at the pictures too, his face falling when he saw Harry. His eyes were watered while his hands were shaking slightly as he looked at the photos. Niall placed his hand on Harry's hand slowly and turned it off while Harry wiped a fallen tear. "Don't do this to yourself Haz." Niall whispered to him and Harry shakingly sigh, a fake smile on his face again. After the interview was over, Harry went straight into his dressing room and cried softly into a small pillow that was on his sofa. He fell onto his side and curled up with the pillow on his chest while he slowly started sobbing. He let out a loud sob which attracted the boys since they were in the room within seconds. "I feel so lonely boys, why did she have to go?" He sobbed harshly and Niall was by his side along with Louis and they both hugged his sides while Harry leaned his head on Louis's, sobs racking through his body.

Niall-
"It's like we never happened, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?"

You knocked on the door softly and a tired Niall opened the door slowly. "I need my stuff Niall." You said and he opened the door for you. You walked upstairs and grabbed your spare suitcase before you started to pack your stuff. "How did you do it?" Niall asked from the door and you looked at him with confusion. "Do what?" You asked and he chuckled, taking a small sip from his beer bottle. "Be ok. Y-You can't expect me to think what we had was real when you're acting like you're fine." He said and you scoffed before packing more. "You think I'm fine? You don't know me at all if you think I'm fine." You said and your eyes watered. "It wasn't real love, was it?" He asked as he sat on the bed and you glared at him with anger. "I've never loved someone more than I've loved you. Of course it was real you idiot." You threw a water bottle at him but he dodged it. "How are you ok then?" He asked and you looked him in the eyes and saw his eyes were watered as well. "I'm not." You said softly and you finished packing in silence. When you finished, you zipped your case up and brought them downstairs quickly. "I love you Y/N, I'll never stop." Niall said as you walked towards the door and your hand hovered over the knob. Tears slowly fell and you rested your head on the door. You gripped on the door knob and quickly got away before Niall reached you. You put your suitcases in the back before you got in the drivers seat and sobbed. "I love you too Ni, forever and always."

Liam-
"I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face"

You sat in your car for a good ten minutes before you walked up to Liam's steps with tears streaming down your face. "Li? Li, we need to talk." You said through the door and Liam opened the door with a smile but it was replaced with a fallen face. "W-What's wrong?" Liam asked and you wiped your nose with your sleeve. "Can I come in?" You asked and he invited you in where you saw the boys playing a video game on the couch. They looked at you with confusion but you ignored them and went upstairs quickly. You heard someone following you which made you let out a heartbreaking sob. You walked into the bedroom and tried to close the door on who was coming but they were stronger and pushed the door open slowly so you wouldn't get hurt. "What's wrong Y/N?" Liam asked and you sat on the floor, your face in your hands. "I-I can't do this anymore." You said and Liam's eyes widened. "W-What?! NO!" He yelled and you sobbed into your hands, not wanting to do this. "I'm breaking up with you Liam." You said quickly and he dropped to his knees, facing you and grabbing your head in his hands. His thumb wiped some makeup off your face and he started to cry. "Why?" He croaked and you stood up, running out of the house. You quickly opened the door and slammed it before the boys could question you. You opened and slammed your car door too and you rested your head on your steering wheel, sobs racking through your body. "Fuck you management."

Zayn-
"If today I woke up with you right beside me
Like all of this was just some twisted dream
I'd hold you closer than I ever did before"

He sat there in bed, a picture of you two clutched to his chest while tears streamed down his broken face. He heard a knock on the door and saw the boys and 5SOS walk into his room and they all sat around him. "Z, please eat this." Niall begged and Zayn slowly grabbed the taco from Niall's hand, a relieving sigh escaping Niall's mouth. "Can this just be a dream?" Zayn whispered and the boys either looked sad or bit their lip to stop themselves from crying. "Can I just wake up tomorrow and have her next to me? Is it too much to ask?" He whimpered and each of the boys in the room gave him a hug. "Why don't we go downstairs and-" Louis stopped when he saw the picture in Zayn's hands and sighed softly. "And go watch TV or play a game?" He finished and Zayn nodded slowly, setting the picture on his side of the bed. "I'll be right down." He said and everyone left the room and went downstairs. "I hope this is a sick dream and that I can wake up with you in my arms again." He whispered and then he walked downstairs slowly with his heart broken but he was willing to try and get happy for the boys, and for you.

*****************************

A/N

Hey guys!! I'm so so sorry for the two weeks I wasn't here, I've been busy and emotional so I've had some trouble writing. I hope you guys understand that I've missed you guys like crazy!! I'm gonna try and update more frequently, I promise :)

How was this preference? It was my first song preference so tell me in the comments if I should write more or never touch this subject again :)

Vote if you enjoyed, comment, request, add to your lists, follow if you'd like, and I will see you guys later!!!
Byyyyyyyeeeee
-LexiGurl

P.S.

Shoutout to two writers, they've got killer books that involve 1D so check them out if you can :)

1. meganja23-Homeless
2.MySillyHarryDiary-Lights Off

ALMOST 100 PREFERENCES =D