73) How You Kiss

How You Kiss

Louis- One hand on your back, the other on the back of your neck, his tongue slips into your mouth and explores. Your hands are under his shirt and trace his abs and tattoos.

Harry- His kisses are filled with passion and love but are sloppy which is perfectly fine with you. His hands are on your bum while your hands are in his hair, tugging lightly.

Niall- His kisses are random half of the time. You could be walking together down the sidewalk and whenever a guy looks at you weirdly, Niall will pull you into his chest and kiss you with passion and love. When they aren't random, they are extremely loving and romantic.

Liam- He loves to kiss your cheek first before kissing your lips. Your hands end up on his cheeks while his rest on your lower back. Your tongues battle each time and he normally wins but when you win, he always pulls back from the kiss and sucks on your neck until a mark is visible.

Zayn- Your hands are on the back of his neck while his hands are on your waist, pulling you closer to him. Each kiss is romantic and unique, each lasting different time lengths.

*****************************

A/N

Sorry if this preference was bad, I wrote it last night before I went to bed =\
I wanted to update again to say that WE REACHED 900 VOTES TODAY!! :D I was soo psyched when I found out so I screamed and cheered. Now, my sister hates me now...
Hope you enjoyed, leave a vote if you did, comment, PLEASE request, add to your lists, and I will see you guys in a more decent preference tomorrow!!!
Byyyyeeee
-LexiGurl