81) BSM-He Favours Your Twin-Part Two

BSM-He Favours Your Twin Part Two

HAPPY 100th UPDATE!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Reminder:

Basic Abbreviations

BSM-Brother Sister Moment

Y/T/N-Your Twin's Name

Y/B/F- Your Best Friend

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Louis- You slowly stood up with your teddy bear and sat on your bed, your back against the wall. You looked at your sister's bed and glared at it since it reminded you of her. "Why is she so special?" You ask yourself and you lay on your back when it started to hurt. You clutched your teddy bear to your chest and whimpered when your stomach twisted in hunger. You heard the door open so you quickly pulled the blanket over your head and pretended to sleep, hoping the person would go away. "Y/N, I know you aren't asleep. You can't sleep when you're hungry." Louis whispered and your door shut. You pulled the blankets off of yourself and giggled softly but you stopped yourself because you remembered what he did. "I'm really sorry baby girl." He apologized and you sat criss-cross on your bed. "Why is she more special than me?" You asked and he sighed, his eyes watering. "She's not baby, I'm just stupid and acted like a jerk towards you. You both mean so much to me and I never meant to pick favorites. I'm really sorry." He said and you stood up and walked over to him, lifting your arms up. He picked you up and you wiped his fallen tear away with a small smile. "It's ok Loubear, don't cry." You said and he smiled at you. "So you forgive me?" He asked and you giggled. "Of course I do!! I love you." You said and he kissed your forehead. "I love you too baby. Lets g-" Your stomach growled loudly and it made you whimper in pain which made Louis's eyes widen. "That reminds me. Here you go baby." He said as he set you down and picked up a bowl filled with goldfish that he must've brought with him. "Goldfish!!" You cheered and you started to eat them quickly. You saw him smile at you so you smiled back and patted the spot next to you on your bed. He sat down carefully and you started to feed both of you at the same time. He chewed the goldfish quickly and you giggled at his funny face. "After this, we can go downstairs and watch some TV, ok?" He asked and you nodded your head quickly. "What happened to Harry?" You asked while you chewed and Louis chuckled. "He is downstairs putting Y/T/N in timeout for lying." Louis said and you nodded your head while you chewed on another goldfish. You kept feeding both of you until the bowl was empty but you still felt hungry so you pouted. "Still hungry?" He asked and you nodded your head. He picked you up, balancing you on his hip, and brought you downstairs and into the kitchen. He set you down on the counter and grabbed a yogurt from the fridge, opening it and grabbing a spoon. You hopped off the counter, your ankles hurting slightly and you ran to the couch, sitting next to Harry who was on his phone. "Hi Harry." You said and he smiled at you. Louis joined you two and sat next to you, handing you the yogurt. He turned on Spongebob and let you lay against his shoulder while you ate your food with a smile.

Harry- "Wh-What?" Harry asked and Niall quickly rolled off of you. "Are you two.." Harry trailed off and you winked at Niall. "Yup." He said and you smirked. "We can talk about this later but I need to talk to my sister." Harry said and Niall sat next to you. "You can talk in front of me, I don't care." Niall said casually as he slipped his hand into yours and Harry sighed. "Y/N, I'm so so sorry I've been a dick to you. I was a jerk and I treated you like shit but if I could go back and change it, I would. I love you so much honey, please forgive me." He said. "Haz, you really hurt me. You've ignored me and have treated me like shit ever since you got home from the Take Me Home tour." You said and Harry sighed. "I know it will take a while for me to gain your trust back. I just want to have a fresh start so we can act like brother and sister again like we did before I ever auditioned for the X-Factor." He said and you smiled at him. "I'd love that Haz." You said and he sighed in relief before engulfing you in a hug. You both hugged until you pulled away with a smile while Harry smiled back. "So you two are..." Harry trailed and you giggled. "Actually, he hasn't asked me yet." You teased and Niall chuckled. "Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?" Niall asked and you smiled at him. "I'd love to." You said before kissing his lips softly. You pulled away slowly as Harry cleared his throat. "Here are the ground rules. Please try to not kiss in front of me, it's kinda awkward seeing one of my best friends and my sister kiss. Also, please try not to make out in front of me, it's also awkward. Lastly, no sex in our house." He said and you held back your giggles. "Alright, I'm gonna go talk to Y/T/N and explain everything. Love you sis." He said as he kissed your hair and you smiled. "Love you too Haz." You said and he walked out of the room, leaving you and Niall alone. "Now, where were we?" Niall teased and you laughed as he rolled on top of you to kiss your lips.