89) He Forgets Your Anniversary-Louis

He Forgets Your Anniversary-Louis

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

You have been with Louis for two years and today was your anniversary. You bought flowers yesterday and you set them on the table right next to the stairs so Louis would see them when he woke up. Since you worked hard yesterday to set up for today, you fell asleep at 2 in the morning. When you woke up, you ran your hand across Louis's side but you didn't feel anything so you cracked your eyes open. Your eyes scanned the empty side for a couple of seconds before you slowly sat up.

"What the hell?" You whispered to yourself as something fell to the floor and you saw it was an envelope with your name in cursive. You smiled softly and opened it, a small candy catching your eye first. You grabbed the candy and set it on your bed side before opening the folded paper.

'Y/N, I thought I'd wake you up with a smile so I set this up for you!! The boys and I had to go to a signing and an interview so we won't be back til late. I love you with all my heart!!! <3 xxLouis' You knew the note was supposed to make you smile but it made you frown. Nothing about your anniversary, not even something about a surprise. You pulled grabbed your phone from your side table and immediately winced when the bright light met your tired eyes but you quickly adjusted. You dialed Louis's number and put the call on speaker.

"Hello?" He said cheerfully and you smiled at his voice.

"Hey baby, whatcha doing?" You asked and he chuckled.

"Didn't you read the card? I'm at a signing hun." He said and you felt guilty.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask if you knew what today was." You said hopefully and he hummed through the line.

"Christmas?" He joked and you giggled.

"Nope." You said and your small smile fell slowly.

"Lou, don't you know what today is?" You asked and Louis chuckled.

"Baby, I'm clueless. Whats the date?" He asked and your eyes watered.

"May 23." You whispered and he chuckled again.

"I still think it's Christmas. But seriously, what's today?" He asked and you felt a tear fall, followed by another.

"You're busy. J-Just...I'll see you when you get home." You said.

"Baby?" Louis said with worry evident in his voice.

"Bye." You hung up and put your face in your hands. A sob racked through your body while tears streamed down your face. You laid in your bed crying until you heard the front door open and shut quickly. You stayed in your spot on the bed for a minute until Louis came into your room quickly. He had roses in his hand with a sad look on his face.

"I am so sorry." He said and you didn't look up from your lap.

"You forgot our anniversary." You whispered and Louis sat on the bed in front of you, setting the roses next to him. He lifted your chin with his finger and you looked him in the eyes, regret and love in them.

"I-I had the perfect day planned, I swear baby. I-"

"Just shut up." You said and he chuckled lightly. "I know, you have a busy schedule since the tour is starting soon. Just please, don't do it again." You said and he hugged you tightly.

"I'm gonna make this up to you, I swear." He muffled into your neck and you knew he was telling the truth. You both pulled away and you smiled softly when you caught sight of the roses.

"These are beautiful." You said and he handed them to you.

"Then they to perfect with you." He said and you blushed. "I love you." He pushed a piece of hair behind your ear as he said that.

"I love you too." You said and he kissed your lips with true love and passion.

**********************************

A/N

Hey guys, its Lexi!! Sorry I didn't update yesterday, I got busy with school work so I didn't have time to write. This counts as a Friday update so I will write again tomorrow!! I might also write on Monday since it is Memorial Day and I don't have school.
Hope you enjoyed, vote if you did, comment, request, add to your lists, follow if you'd like, and I will see you guys tomorrow!!!!
Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeee
-LexiGurl