61) He Finds Out You Cut

Authors Note-
If you self harm, I promise I can help you. I saved a girl before and I promise I can help you. Message me if you need anything ❤

*********************************

He Finds Out You Cut

Louis- You started to cut when you were 16 and your mom started to beat you severally so you needed a new friend and its been your razor blade. You always hid it from Louis, even after you met him, and you cut everyday in your privacy. Today, the hate was too much so you decided you needed to let the pain out. "I'm gonna use the bathroom." You said to Louis after turning your screen on your iPhone off and he smiled at you. "Alright, try and hurry. The pizza will be here any minute." He said and you nodded, running upstairs and shutting the bathroom door lightly but still casually to raise no suspicion. "Just a couple, not deep." You mumbled to yourself as you looked at the blade and you rolled your sleeve up quickly. You looked on your arm and found a spot that hadn't been marked yet so you positioned the blade over it. You shakingly put the blade on your arm and you quickly sliced your skin. You bit your lip to prevent you from grunting or creaming and lifted the blade. You found another spot and sliced quickly again. You heard Louis knocking on the bathroom door an you started to panic. "Hun, the pizza is here." He said through the door but you were determined to get one more cut in before you went out there so you quickly found a spot and sliced even quicker but it was too deep. Your vision faded slowly and you knew you had to get Louis to help so you limped over to the door and undid the lock before slipping into blackness.

Harry- "Haz, I am gonna go to the bathroom. Be right back." You whispered and Harry nodded his head. "Try and hurry, dinner will get cold." He said and you slowly walked into the downstairs bathroom. Your sister just died from suicide because she was getting bullied and you were extremely sad and upset since you knew it was happening. You always told her to tell her teachers and report them but to your guess, she never did. She killed herself by jumping off of the school building and no one was there, since it was midnight. You locked the door and started to break down slowly in the bathroom. You grabbed one of your eye pencil sharpeners and quickly got the blade out of it and rolled up your dress sleeve. You sliced your arm ten times, each one for a year of her life and you heard Harry knock on the door lightly. "Baby, you okay in there?" Harry asked concerned and you took a shaky breath. "I will be out in a second." You said but your voice was shaky so Harry quickly unlocked the door by picking the lock and he opened the door. He shut the door lightly behind him and turned around, looking at you with terror since your arm was covered in blood and a razor blade was next to your right hand on the ground.

Niall- "@I_Love_1D_4E: god, Nialls girlfriend @Y/T/N is such a fatass, is she the reason the McDonald's closed?" "@1D_5E_BSE: @Y/T/N is such a slut, she's sleeping with @Louis_Tomlinson behind @NiallHoran's back!! Shameful!" "@Overlyinlovewiththem: Retweet if @Y/T/N should die ." The last tweet had seventeen retweets with ten favorites. You set your phone down and ran upstairs to the bathroom, ignoring Niall's questions. You slammed the bathroom door and quickly retrieved your 'friend'. "They hate me, I hate me, whats the difference?" You asked yourself and you placed the blade over your arm. You sighed and sliced deeply with a groan but you ignored the pain, thinking that you deserved it. You cut again and again and again and again until the pain made you feel numb in your body and in your heart. "Y/N I saw the tweets, open the door." Niall pleaded an you chuckled. "They get what they want Niall." You said loud enough for Niall to hear and you fell to the floor with a thud. The door slammed open and Niall kneeled in front of your bloody figure. "Stay awake princess, for me." He begged and you felt yourself fade away slowly. "I love you Ni." You whispered before you blacked out.

Liam-Today, Liam had to go shopping so you went with him to try and get your mind away from your blade and how much you wanted to use it. You were checking out in the self checkouts and while you were ringing the items out, Liam was looking at magazines. "Baby, whats this?" He asked as he gave you a magazine and it was a picture of you and your scarred arms. "Nothing." You lied and Liam looked at you with an emotionless face. "When we get home, you've got explaining to do." He whispered so that no one saw and you nodded your head softly. You finished the checkout and placed all of the bags into your cart while Liam paid with his credit card. You and Liam hurried to the car to avoid paparazzi and you quickly put all of the bags into the trunk before putting the cart away and getting into Liam's car. The whole ride was silent and Liam's hand rested on your knee, rubbing his thumb across it. "I've got the bags, go sit on the couch." He said softly and you obeyed him, walking into the flat and sitting on the couch. You started to cry into your forearms as you remember the previous days cuttings and you heard Liam walk inside with the five bags. He put them on the ground next to the door and sat next to you, holding you until you were ready to tell him.

Zayn- Ever since you two started to date, you have been constantly being compared to Perrie. People have called you a whore, an idiot, a skank, the bitch who ruined Zerrie, anything and everything. Even after a whole year of you guys dating, you were still getting as much hate as you did when you started dating, perhaps more. You started cutting last week so you only had three cuts because you were always hesitant but today, it was too much so you decided to cut again. You slammed the front door after you were just insulted by a mob of fans and you went straight to the bathroom. You slammed the door loudly and grabbed your razor, lifting up your blouse sleeve. You sliced twice before your mind told you to stop so you slammed the sink drawer shut, threw the razor in the toilet and flushed it down. The pain was unbearable so you grabbed a hand towel and gently cleaned all of the blood. You applied alcohol to the cuts and winced slightly at the sudden strike of pain. You finished up cleaning without talking and threw the towel into the hamper before opening the door and shutting it behind you. "Excuse me baby, I've gotta use the loo." Zayn said and you got out of the way without a word. You walked to your room and slowly pulled your shoes off and changed into a pair of PJ shorts and a loose t-shirt. "Babe, whats this?" Zayn asked with fear and you turned around and saw him holding the bloody towel in between with his middle and pointer finger.

*****************************
A/N

Part 2???
If you read the beginning part, you know I'm here for you guys. If you hurt yourself, please contact me and I promise I will try my best to help you. I love all of you guys and I will do anything to help you❤
If you hadn't noticed, I added numbers on the preferences to make it so you guys know the difference between a note and a preference
Vote if your enjoyed, comment for a part 2, PLEASE request, add to your lists, and I will see you guys soon!!
Byyyyyeeeeee
-Lexi