11) His Favourite Thing About You

His Favourite Thing About You

Louis- Your lips. He loves to kiss your lips and bite them playfully whenever he has the chance to. He also loves when your lips curve into a smile because he knows that your happy which makes him happy.

Harry- Your nose. He loves when you are asleep because he can just kiss your nose lightly without you bugging about it. He always smiles when he sees your nose scrunch up and then you pout about how it smells.

Niall- Your eyes. Just like his, they are beautiful. Whenever he looks into your eyes, he gets lost and is just amazed at how wonderfully beautiful they are. When you are talking to him about school or work, he just loves it because it's an excuse to get lost again.

Liam- Your voice. He thinks your voice is so beautiful and so unique in every way. He could just sit and listen to you talk all day, even if you were yelling at him, he would still love your voice. Whenever you give him the silent treatment, he begs you to speak so that he can hear your amazing voice again.

Zayn- Your hair. Every other month, you get new highlights or a new hair style and he loves it. He describes it as unique and lovely. When you come home from the hair salon, he would smile and compliment you for hours until you knew that it was beautiful just like you.