84) He Walks In On You Attempting Suicide

He Walks In On You Attempting Suicide

Harry: "Kitten, you there?" he asks, his voice ringing through your shared flat. You sigh and press the blade against your wrist harder, cutting deep. He stumbles across you sitting on the bathroom floor. "Kitten don't do that. Come here" he says gently, like he's talking to a little kid. You do what he says and he cleans your cut and wraps it up.

Liam: You had it all planned out. You wrote the note, you had pills in your hand incase this didn't work. You tied a rope to the banister in your shared flat and made the hanging end into a noose. You sit on the edge, about to slide off when strong arms pull you back. "Don't. That isn't the answer"

Louis: You had enough of the pain so you were gonna jump. You went to the bridge that you met Louis on and looked into the deep water below. As you go to jump off, you feel a figure beside you. "If you jump, I jump. Remember?"

Niall:
You couldn't look into his blue eyes again. It silently killed you knowing that he only thought of you as a friend. You took a bottle of his painreliever out of his cabinet and poured the whole bottle in your mouth. As everything began going fuzzy, you saw him, his eyes full of pain and regret calling 911 telling them they have to save the most important thing in his life.

Zayn:
Pain. That's all you felt now. You needed to end so you write a note to your beloved brown eyes boy before walking into heavy traffic. He read your note and looked into traffic in time to see your delicate body get hit by a tractor trailer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Credits to Geri_F who wrote this!!!

Hope you enjoyed, vote if you did, comment, request, add to your lists, follow if you'd like, and I will see you guys in the next preference!!!
Byyyeeeeee
-LexiGurl