65) The Pet You Both Get

The Pet You Both Get

Louis- Ever since you were a kid, you have always wanted a puppy and Louis knew that. So one day while you were at work, Louis went to the pound and got Lab to surprise you. When you got home, the puppy ran up to you and jumped on your leg. You awed at him and excitement ran through. "Max, down." Louis said and Max stopped jumping. "Six weeks, Lab mix, all ours." Louis said and you ran over and hugged him tightly, loving him as much as you could.

Harry- You and Harry have one thing that makes you both perfect for each other, you both love cats. You both went to the shelter and explored the cat section, amazed at how many cats were in this one room. You and Harry spread and after a while you found two twins who looked no older than six months. You picked them both up and went over to Harry, who also had two twins who looked about one. "Four?" You asked and Harry chuckled. "Why the hell not?" He said and you both went home with four cats.

Niall- You have always wanted a guinea pig so when you asked Niall, he said that he would be fine and happy to have a guinea pig that you two could share. You went to a shelter and looked around the section, looking for the perfect one. You found one that was scared, in the corner of the cage but it came closer as you did. You opened the cage and held it, the guinea pig climbing up and resting on your shoulder. "Found you." You whispered and Niall looked at the two of you with awe. "Lets go hun, I think you found the one." He chuckled and you nodded your head while smiling.

Liam- "A hamster." Liam repeated and you nodded your head. "You want....a hamster." He said and you giggled. "Whats so strange?" You asked and Liam chuckled. "Nothing, I just thought you'd want something else like a dog or a cat." He said and you shook your head. "I had a hamster as a kid and he died while I was in school." You said and Liam nodded his head. "Alright, lets go get a hamster." He said with a smile and you cheered, grabbing your purse and walking out with Liam to get the hamster.

Zayn- "Birds are so cool." Zayn said with amazement as he looked at all of the birds around the room and you giggled. "No pigeons though, Lou will go crazy and Niall will flip." You said and Zayn laughed. "Good point, lets get one of the talking birds!! They are so cool!!" He said and you giggled again. "Just like how 'birds are so cool'?" You said, clearly mocking him and he glared playfully at you. "Don't make fun of me, I don't judge you when you see kittens." He said and you glared back at him. "They are the cutest animals to walk the face of this Earth and you can't deny that." You defended and he shrugged. "Birds are pretty cool." He said. "Don't you mean they are 'so cool'?" You laughed and he rolled his eyes with a laugh. "Whatever, lets just find a bird." He said and you both explored until you found a multicolored bird that you took home and named Dyer.

****************************

A/N

Two in one day, aren't I the best? Just kidding, I'm the worst..... Whatever. Again, I really wanna thank you guys for the 100,000 reads, I'm still in shock. Teamwork :)
Hope you enjoyed, leave a vote if you did, comment, PLEASE request, add to your lists, and I will see you guys soon with another preference!!!!
Byyyyyyyeeeeeeeee
-LexiGurl