29) You're A Cover Artist (Louis and Harry)

You're A Cover Artist

Louis- That is how you two originally meet actually. He was at on tour, visiting New York and you were playing at a coffee shop singing "Innocence" and you were belting out the notes to the song. You were reaching the end when you noticed Louis and decided to just ignore it and keep playing so thats what you did. After your song, everybody clapped, including Louis, and you smiled and thank'd them and then put your guitar away. While putting it in its case, you felt someone tap your shoulder and you saw Louis smiling at you. "You were amazing love, absolutely phenomenal!! Where did you learn to sing like that?" He asked and you smiled. "Thank you and my mom is a music teacher at the high school I used to go to before I graduated." You said and Louis nodded understandingly. "So, you are the famous Louis Tomlinson, what are you doing in this low rated coffee house?" You asked and he chuckled. "I heard your guitar and you so I was interested. What's your name?" He asked and you blushed and smiled. "Y/N." you said and he smiled back "You know Y/N, if your willing to, we need an opening act for our second half of tour." He said and you gasped. "Are you serious?!?! Of course!!!" You exclaimed and jumped into his arms which he laughed with you in return. "Alrighty then," he said and he pulled out his phone and handed it to you. "Put your number in and I will get you a call soon." He smiled and you smiled back and entered your information in his phone. You gave it back to him and he thanked you. "Now, I have to go before my band mates kill me, bye." He said and you returned the bye and smiled widely before returning to your stool and singing another song.

Harry- You thought that he was still out with the boys when he found out. You were folding laundry and you decided to sing a song so you sang Roar.
I used to bite my tongue and hold my breath
Scared to rock the boat and make a mess
So I sat quietly, agreed politely
I guess that I forgot I had a choice
I let you push me past the breaking point
I stood for nothing, so I fell for everything
You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now
I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar
Now I'm floating like a butterfly
Stinging like a bee I earned my stripes
I went from zero, to my own hero
You held me down, but I got up
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up
Get ready 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now
I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You'll hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar...
Ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar, ro-oar
I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You'll hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar

You heard someone set a bag down and turned around to see all of the boys, watching you in awe. You smiled and walked over to Harry and hugged him tightly. "Hi sweetie, you heard that did you?" You whispered to him and he nodded. "Alrighty then, I guess I can tell you guys. Sit down." You said and the guys sat down with you. "I have been a cover artist for two years. I actually do little performances when you guys are on tour in the park." You said and the boys' eyes widened. "We kinda know..." Niall said and you raised your eyebrows. "Fans got a picture of you singing and posted it on tumblr." You smiled and sighed. "Yeah, I know that you guys knew but I just wanted you to hear it from me." Harry smiled and walked over to wrap his arms around my waist since I was standing. "I love you so much baby, thank you for telling us." Harry said and you turned around to hug him. "By the way, you sounded amazing." He said and you heard the boys agree behind you. "Thanks guys, that means alot. Now, who's hungry??" You asked and the boys all cheered.

__________________________

A/N

Hello again guys!! its Lexi again, I wrote these right after my other preference so that I could make an announcement........
This book has reached almost 2,100 reads and Sarah and I are thrilled. Sarah is just so happy because before these two preferences, she wrote them and she is just so happy that you guys are enjoying them!!! Also, I think I am updating this week by myself so I want to tell you the preferences I plan to do!!
1. You're A Cover Artist 3/5
2. The Artist You Introduce Him To
3. The Artist He Introduces You To
4. What He Gets You For Your B-Day
5. The Song You Listen To After You Break Up

That's all I can do in around three-five days!! They might seem short but I will try and make them lengthy for you guys :D aren't I just so awesome... Alrighty then and as always....
Vote if you enjoyed,follow if you want and I will see you guys soon :) ByeBye!!!
-Lexi