101) BSM-You're Dating A Band Member but Something Goes Wrong (Part Two-Niall)

One Direction Preferences #101

BSM-You're Dating Another Member but Something Goes Wrong (Part 3/5 of Two)

RECAP- His head twisted and the sound echoed through the house, Louis staring at you with confusion and sadness but you also saw fear. "L-L-Lou, I was scared. I'm s-so sorry." You whispered and he looked at the ground before walking out of the room and into the backyard, not saying a word. A sob escaped your lips and you fell onto the couch, crying softly into the sleeves of your shirt. "Hey guys! Came to vi-" Niall walked through the door but stopped when he saw your shaking figure on the couch. He quickly rushed over and rubbed your shoulder, worry racking through his whole body. "What happened baby? Did Louis hurt you? I swear I will chop his-" "I backhanded him." You whispered, interrupting him. His eyes widened but there was slight anger in his eyes. "What did he do?" He asked calmly and a sob slipped past your lips. "Nothing." You sat up and hugged Niall who was sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch. "It's ok love, you didn't mean it." You shook your head and sobbed into Niall's shoulder, praying in your head that Louis will forgive you.

Niall-(Louis) Niall held you close while your sobs raked through your body, the noises muffled as you had your face in his chest. After a couple of minutes, you slowly pulled away from Niall and rubbed your tears away.

"I just can't believe I did something like that." You said and Niall smiled as he squeezed your hand.

"These types of things happen. Especially with your past." He said the last part delicately and you felt all of the memories flood back into your mind of your past ex-boyfriend.

*Two Years Before You Started Dating Louis*

Your boyfriend, Dan, had just returned home from wherever he had been and you looked up from the TV.

"Hey babe." You said and Dan rolled his eyes at you.

"Has your lazy ass been on the couch this whole time?" He spat at you and you shook your head as your attention returned to the TV. Dan went into the kitchen as you watched Ellen and he quickly returned and stood in front of you. You tried looking around him and he realized this so he turned to TV off.

"I was watching that!" You shouted and he glared at you as you sat there.

"Why isn't dinner out there?" He said and you rolled your eyes as you stood up.

"Cause its only 4 PM." You said and you felt his hand grab your wrist tightly. "Dan, that hurts." You said painfully and he chuckled, pulling you closer.

"This is nothing compared to what will happen if dinner is made in the next hour." He spat in your face and you yanked your wrist out of his grasp and went to the kitchen. You knew he was in the doorframe so you turned around and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Yes?" You asked and he got angrier, taking a step closer. "Back off." You said and he got closer and closer until he was in front of you.

"No one.." He grabbed your hair and yanked it down so you were on the ground in pain. "..tells me what to do." You chuckled and looked up at him, still on the ground.

"How about this? Go fuck yourself." You spat at him and he kicked your in the jaw, a yelp slipping past your lips. He continued to beat the hell out of you until you barely made anymore sounds. He kicked your stomach one last time before grabbing his keys and leaving.

"Fucking bitch." He mumbled at the door and your eyes slowly opened and you noticed the blood on the floor. You felt yourself slowly fading away but you fought the urge to sleep and sat up the best you could. A loud yelp fell from your lips as you moved and tears streamed down your bloody and fucked up cheeks. You pulled yourself into the living room and knocked down your phone. First, you called 911 and told them what happen the best you could and what your address was. Then, you called Niall.

"Niall?" You voice was screwed up from the beating and Niall knew it immediately.

"Y/N? What's wrong? Where are you?" He asked with panic evident in his voice.

"Dan...h-he..." Your vision blurred and your words slurred as your felt weaker and weaker.

"Y/N, please stay with me. Where are you?" He said and you completely fell on the floor.

"M-My house..." You whispered and you closed your eyes.

"Please stay with me Y/N! Please!" He begged but then everything started fading away just as the police barged through your door and everything went black.

You ended up with a broken jaw, arms, legs, and had to stay in the hospital for a month until you gained your strength back.

*End of Flashback*

You sighed at the memory and you heard Louis speak up from the doorway.

"What happened in your past?" Louis whispered and Niall and you immediately turned your heads towards him. You felt your heart break as you saw the red mark that was on his cheek and you bit your lip to hold back more tears.

"I had a past boyfriend who I had...problems with." You said and he looked confused and stepped closer.

"What type of problems?" He asked and you looked down in your lap at your hands.

"Abusive problems." You mumbled and Louis came closer and sat on the coffee table in front of you. He pushed your chin up with his finger and brushed a piece of hair out of your eyes.

"Love, why haven't you told me about this before? We've been together for three years now." He said and you felt your eyes water again as you saw the hurt in his eyes.

"I didn't wanna relive this memories." You mumbled and Louis sighed before grabbing both of your hands with his. You looked up at him and a tear fell from your eyes. "I'm sorry for what I did, Lou. I-I just didn't wanna get hurt again."

"I will never hurt you baby, never. Please don't ever forget that." He leaned in slowly and kissed your lips, his hand on your neck to pull you close. "I love you." He mumbled into the kiss and you whispered, "I love you too." He pulled away slowly and pecked you once more before standing up. "Niall, would you like to join us for dinner?" Louis asked with a small smile and Niall stood up with him.

"I'd be happy to. Can I invite the other boys too?" He asked and Louis looked at you for permission and you smiled back at him and nodded.

"Absolutely." He said and Niall went into the kitchen to call the others. Louis turned around and offered you a hand which you gladly took. You tugged on his wrist and he turned around and you grabbed his neck to pull him in for another kiss. Your arms went around his neck and his went around your waist to pull you close.

"Thank you Lou." You said when you pulled away and Louis pecked your lips once more while smiling.

"No problem babe." He said and he pulled you into the kitchen so you can help him with dinner.

***********************************************

A/N

Hiiiiiiiiiii again :)

Three of five are done!! Yay :D

I hope you guys like these past couple of updates!! I thought they turned out good so I hope you felt the same :)

If you haven't noticed, I added recaps at the beginning of the preferences since it's easier that was for you and for me.

Alrighty, now for the outro :)

Vote if you enjoyed, comment, request, add to your lists, follow if you'd like, and I will see you guys soon!!!

Byyyyyyyyyeeeeeeee!!!

-xLexiGurlx

QOTD- What is your favorite movie?

AOTD- Mine would have to be...Mama (horror movie about a couple who take in the boys brothers daughters and they experience difficulties once they take the kids from the cabin in the middle of the woods)

P.S.- Sorry if I've asked this question before, I couldn't think of another one.