43) Pregnancy Series- Weird Cravings

Louis- Pickles. Everything you ate had to have pickles with it. Whenever the boys are over, they tend to joke about it but they know to keep it to a minimum since you were pregnant and powerful.

Harry- Tuna. As a kid, you grew up hating tuna but know that you were pregnant, you ate tuna as often as you could. Harry understood that that was your strange pregnancy craving.

Niall- Seafood. Its not all that weird because you actually liked seafood before your pregnancy but now that you are pregnant, its different. You had to eat seafood at least twice a week and Niall didn't care. Actually, he made a chart on which days you guys were going out.

Liam- Peanut butter. It didn't matter if it was chunky, peanut, creamy, all that mattered was that it was peanut butter. When you have bacon for breakfast, you always dip it in peanut butter to add the flavor.

Zayn- Peas. During dinner, you have a bowl of peas, separate from your plate. Zayn doesn't seem to mind so it made you happy, knowing that if you wanted peas late at night, your Zaynie was willing to make a small bowl for you.

*****************
A/N

Hey guys!!! Its 10pm here so I thought I would update before I went to sleep!! Thank you guys for over 150 votes on these preferences, it really means alot to me :)
Question of the Day-
What is your favorite song on Midnight Memories??
Mine is Right Now =)
Alright, that's it for today!!! Vote if you enjoyed, follow if you want, comment what you thought of this preference and I will see you guys later!!! Bye!!
-Lexi

Next preference- Baby Shopping