64) Stressed Out

Stressed Out

Louis- You groaned in frustration as you screwed up the same math problem for the third time in a row. Your teacher gave you the answer and told you to show the work that got to that answer but so far, its been terrible. "Need help?" Louis asked from the doorway and you sighed. "No Lou, I've got it. Thanks." You said quietly and he chuckled. "Honey, you're on spring break and you're stressing out. Lets go lay down and I will help you later." Louis said softly and you nodded your head. As you both were walking to your shared bedroom, you realized that you have the best boyfriend on the face of Earth.

Harry- "1 cup or 1/2 cup?" You asked and Harry groaned. "Recipe babe." He said and you looked at the book, not understanding anything. "Is this a joke?! This is so confusing!!" You said, stress slowly running through you since you were making cookies for your little sisters bake sale. "Damn it Y/N, I bet your sister could do this better." He said frustratingly and you sighed into your hand. "I'm trying Haz, I really a-" "Clearly not if you can't read a simple recipe for cookies. Get out of the kitchen, I will do it." He said and you stormed upstairs with pain, anger, stress, and hurt running through you. After a few minutes, Harry came up and sat next to you on the bed. "I'm sorry baby, I know you've been stressed and me saying that didn't help." He whispered and you nodded your head. "Lets finish together." He said and he dragged you downstairs where he helped you through everything. That day, you learned Harry took cooking VERY serious.

Niall- "Ni, you told me this place would be clean!! Look at it!! My parents should be here any minute!!!" You yelled at him and he sighed. "I'm so sorry princess, I forgot." He said and you sighed frustratingly. "That's a bullshit excuse Niall. They're gonna be here any minute." You said and he hugged you tightly. "Lets just clean this place together, no need for stress." He whispered into your ear and you nodded against his chest. "Its just that they are neat freaks." You said with a laugh and he chuckled. "Then we have to think like neat freaks and clean this place." He said and you burst out laughing. "C'mon, I will get the dishes. You get the laundry. NEAT FREAK POWER!!" He yelled as he ran for the kitchen and you smiled at his back, happy that Niall, was Niall.

Liam- "7-3 squared is not equal to the equivalent of 7-3 times two, right?" You asked as you helped your daughter and she nodded her head. "There ya go then." You said and she smiled at you, kissing your cheek before going to her room. "Thanks mom!!" She yelled and you smiled. All that day, you cleaned, helped your kids with anything they needed, and all while waiting for Liam. You fell onto the couch with a headache from everything and the amount of stress and pain was unbelievable. "I'm home." Liam said as he walked through the door, the smell of alcohol ridden on him. "Holy shit you smell." You chuckled and he smiled. "The boys got drunk and Louis spilled his beer all over me. How was your day?" He chuckled and you sighed. "Stressful. Why the hell do they have THAT much homework? I helped Alexandria with her history, bio, and math homework and Steve needed help with every single subject!! Its spring break!!" You said and Liam smile softly at you, sitting next to you and patting your knee. "I'm really proud of you baby. I wish I could've been here to relieve some of the stress but I'm here now." He said and you smiled at him, connecting both of your lips and thinking that you were the luckiest lady in the world.

Zayn- "Y/N!! How does it feel tearing Zerrie apart?!?!" "Y/N!! Is it true you are releasing a new album?!?!" "Is it true you and Zayn are engaged?!?!" "Y/N!! Look for the picture!!" You and Zayn kept your heads down, pushing through to get to your door. Once you reached the door, Zayn proceeded to unlocking the door while one of the paparazzi decided to grab shirt and pull you back. "Hey!! Hands off!!" Zayn yelled and he held you tightly by the waist. He dropped the keys and groaned in frustration, letting go of you and bending down to grab them. The same idiot grabbed you and pulled you into the crowd, pushing you to the ground. You moaned in pain as your head slammed against the concrete and you heard Zayn calling your name. "Y/N!! How would describe your day so far?!?!" One of them asked and you felt tears prickle your eyes. "Stressful." You answered and Zayn picked you up bridal style. "If ANYONE ever does that again, you will be in the hospital." Zayn yelled at them and he carried you to the door. Once you were inside, you started to cry into Zayn chest. "They just love stressing people out, don't they?" You joked and Zayn sighed. "I'm sorry baby, are you ok?" You shook your head and tough the back of your head where blood was slowly becoming more visible. The rest of the day, Zayn took care of you and got more security for both of you.

******************************

A/N

Not my best but its an update. Thank you to everybody who commented 'pickle', it means alot that some of you guys read my rants :)
Hope you enjoyed, leave a vote if you did, comment, PLEASE request, add to your lists, and I will see you guys soon!!!
Byyyyyeeeeee
-LexiGurl

REMEMBER- no update on Monday!! Its my birthday so I doubt that I will even be on.

P.S.- Thank you so much to NikkiP3 and Fuzysparkly for wishing me a happy birthday and for being amazing!!