19) He Forgets Your Birthday (Part Two-Zayn)

Zayn-"Y/N!! Open up I'm sorry!!!" He shouted pounding on the door and you walked into the bathroom and sat against the wall. You could still hear his pounding on the door but your didn't care one bit. After sitting there for about three minutes, you heard the pounding stop and you thought he went away. You stood back up and walked downstairs to make sure and you didn't see him. You frowned at the thought that he gave up and decided to take a walk outside. You grabbed your phone, your jacket and your key and walked outside. You walked slowly at first but then after twenty minutes of walking, you started walking back. You kept walking when you felt rain hit you on your head. You sighed and pulled your hoodie up and quickened your speed. You heard someone shouting after you and you saw Louis running after you. You took down your hoodie and he stopped in front of you and pulled you in for a hug. "Thank god your ok!! Zayn said that you weren't home and I decided to look for you. There's a tornado waring so come with me!" He shouted over the wind and you just seemed unfazed by it but you nodded slowly and Louis grabbed your hand. You let him lead the way and you both ran for it side my side and you saw the flat. "Do you see it?" Louis asked and you nodded. You both ran up and you pulled out your key and opened the door and saw all of the boys look up and sigh in relief. Harry's eyes widened and so did Nialls. You looked confused and looked at Louis and you both looked at you hands. You pulled Louis in for a hug and smiled. "Thank you so much for coming Lou, it means the world to me that you did that." You whispered into his ear and you felt him smiled.
"Happy birthday sweetie," he whispered back and you kissed his cheek. You pulled away and saw Zayn running downstairs and ran up to you and you wrapped your arms around his neck.
"I'm so so so so so so sorry baby, I love with all of my heart and I-" he started but you cut him off by pulled him in for a passionate kiss. You pulled away and smiled.
"I love you too Zayn, its ok just promise never to forget again." You said and he smiled.
"Never again baby, never again."

***********
Wrote this on the bus so..... yeah. Anyway, here's Zayn's part two!!! Next part will be Liam's!!! Sorry for it being in the wrong order :( just this once though!!!! Bye bye!!