47) Louis Imagine

Louis Imagine

"Hola, como te llamas?" You say to a spanish child who looked lost. "Me llamo Christine. No puedo encontrar a mi mamá." ("My name is Christine. I can not find my mom.") She said and you noticed Louis walking back from Spanish fans. "Tal vez mi novio y yo puedo ayudar, cuando vio por última vez a su madre?" ("Maybe me and my boyfriend can help, when did you last see your mom?") You asked and she sniffled. "En el carnaval." She said and you nodded your head. "Babe, you speak spanish?" He asked and you nodded. "Yeah, this little girl looked lost so I told her that we would bring her to her mom." You explained and Louis nodded. "Where is she?" He asked and you pointed to the carnival that was across the street. "The carnival." You said and you placed the little girl on your hip where she wrapped her little arms around your neck. "Lets go find her mum." Louis said while he grabbed you hand and lead you to the carnival. You both looked around, pointing people out to Christine but she just kept shaking her head. "We still can't find her." Louis said after an hour of searching and you sighed, feeling slightly depressed since Christine lost her mom. "We gotta find her mom Lou, we can't leave her alone." You said and Louis sighed, running his fingers through his hair. "I know that but the carnival is almost closed." He said. "You don't think that," he said and you glared at him before he could say anything. "Don't finish that sentence Louis Tomlinson." You said and he groaned in annoyance. "You might not want to believe it but it does happen Y/N!! So sorry that I am saying the truth!!! Her mom left her and its the cold hard truth so deal with it." He snapped at you and you just glared and walked away from him. "Vamos a encontrar a su madre Christine." ("We are going to find your mom Christine.") You said softly and she nodded her head slowly, probably exhausted since it was almost nine o'clock. You continued to walk around the carnival without Louis until Christine gasped and jumped out of your arms and into another women's. "MAMA!!!" She cried out and her mom wrapped her arms around her and you smiled at the scene. "¡Esta señora me ayudó a encontrar usted mamá, ella es mi héroe!" ("This lady helped me find you, she is my hero!") Christine said to her mom and her mom looked at you with happiness. "Gracias señorita." ("Thank you Miss.") Her mom said as she held Christine tightly. "No hay problema, tiene una buena noche." ("No problem, have a good night.") You waved to them as they walked away towards the exit. You pulled out your phone and saw five missed calls and seven text messages, all from Louis. You opened one of the messages: I'm so sorry for snapping at you like that, I know that you just wanted to help the little girl. Please come back to the hotel ASAP xxLouis. You sighed and decided to take a walk for a while to clear your head. You walked out of the exit and started to walk to a near park, sitting down on a swing. You sat there for an hour, humming songs and singing softly before you decided to go back to the hotel. You pulled out your phone and saw that it was 11:45 and you knew that Louis must've been freaking out. You quickly walked to the hotel where the boys were staying at and took the elevator to the top floor. You walked over to Louis's room and you could hear the boys in there, talking about something when you heard your name said. You opened the door and everybody turned to look at you. "Y/N?" Harry said with shock evident in his voice and you saw Louis's head pop up, his face covered in tears and his eyes bloodshot. He ran over to you and pulled you in for the tightest hug you have ever had and you immediately hugged back. "I'm so so so sorry baby, please forgive me." He cried into your neck and you kissed the exposed part of his neck. "Of course I forgive you Lou, I love you." You said and Louis pulled back to look you in the eyes. He placed his hand on your face and pulled you in for a passionate kiss. "We are gonna go now." The boys said and they walked out, neither one of you breaking the kiss to say goodbye. "I love you too." Louis said after he broke the kiss. "I'm exhausted right now, lets go to bed." You said and you both changed into your PJs. You both climbed into bed and cuddled into each other, happy to be in each others arms.

**********************************

A/N

I have no idea what this was supposed to be but I have wanted to do something about Spanish since I am taking Spanish in school. I am almost done with the last preference in the pregnancy series but I haven't update in a while so here ya go!!!
Leave a vote if you enjoyed, comment if you want and I will see you guys soon!!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
-Lexi