16) He Forgets Your Birthday (Part Two-Louis)

He Forgot Your Birthday (Part Two-Louis)

Louis- You knocked on your friends' door and when she opened it, she knew what had happened. She pulled you into her flat and sat you down on the couch. "Wanna spend the night sweetie?" She offered and you nodded, wrapping your arms around her neck and crying into her neck. "Shhh... Sweetie, maybe he'll make up for it tomorrow?" She asked and you shook your head and she sighed. "Lets get you cleaned up Sweetie, you can stay in my guess room." You thank'd her and walked into the bathroom with her. "Alright, lets get this makeup off and then put you to be." After sitting and having your best friend clean your makeup, she got you some sweats and a tank top. You smiled at her and went to lay down in her bed and to go to sleep.
•Morning•
You sat up slowly and felt sick so you ran into the bathroom. After continuos vomit, you got up and splashed your face with water and brushed your teeth with your toothbrush that you brought from Louis's. Your eyes started to water when you remember that Louis forgot your birthday but you blinked them away and walked downstairs to sat on the couch. Your friend came down and you told her how you were puking and her eyes widened. "Have you have your period yet?" She asked and your eyes widened. "Go get dressed and I will drive to get a test Y/N.". You got dressed and then went with your friend to the drug store. You bought five to be sure and then rushed back to your friends car.
"What will happen if I am pregnant? Louis constantly travels so I would basically be a single mother and I can't do that Y/F/N! I can't!" You said and then started to cry and you felt your friend pull into her house and then open your door for you.
"You will have so many people to help you and I promise Louis will be there for you and your baby. He wouldn't do that to you." You friend said and you sighed and walked up to the bathroom and took all of the test. Your friend came in when you were done and both of you sat against the bathroom wall and waited in silence and after two minutes, you both checked the tests. You took a big breath and looked at them: Test 1-Positive, Test 2- Positive, Test 3- Positive, Test 4- Positive, Test 5- Positive. You stared at them for a minute before looking over to your friends excited face and you smiled.
"Your an aunt babe," you said and she pulled in for a giant hug. "I'm a mommy!!" You smiled and you both stopped when realization hit you. "I'm a mom, and Louis is a dad." You said slowly and then smiled at the thought of being a mom. "Can you drive me home?" She nodded and you both rushed to the car and when she started to drive you started to fear that Louis would leave you or that he would want you to get rid of it. Before you could think anything else, you were at your flat. You got out and walked up to the door with your friend and unlocked the door and walked in to see Louis running his fingers through his hair. He looked up and rushed I've to you and hugged you so tight you thought that you were gonna pass out.
"Are you ok?! I've been worried sick thinking that you left me and I am so sorry that I for-" you cut him off by kissing him and then resting your head against his.
"I don't care about that anymore Lou," you said and he looked confused and you smiled. "We are parents." You said and his eyes widened an then his grin could've split his face.
"I'm a daddy?" He whispered and you nodde and he pulled you in for a monster hug. "I'm a daddy!!" He shouted and you laughed and he pulled you in for another kiss and this one had so much passion and hunger in it and you smiled. "I gotta tell the boys!!!" He shouted and then ran up to your shared room and you looked to your friend.
"He sure took that well..." Your friend smiled and pulled you in for another hug. "Congrats babe, you deserve this." She said and you heard Louis screaming into the phone and smiled when he came down the stairs.
"They are coming over baby," he said and then pulled you in for another hug. "I promise you that I will be your side as much as I can, even if it means missing a soundcheck or a rehearsal, I will be by your side until the day I die and I promise to never ever forget another birthday or anniversary in my life." He finished and you heard the boys knock on your door and you both walked over and answered it. "Come in." Louis said nonchalantly and get sat down on the couch. "Boys," he started and you both smiled at each other and you saw Liam's eyes light up as if he knew and you knew and he smiled. "I'm a daddy!!" He shouted and they all jumped up and hugged you both.
"Congrats Y/N, you are both gonna make great parents." Liam said and you smiled.
"Thank you Li." You said and after getting a congrats and hug from everyone, you hugged Louis and he kissed your forehead and then looked at the boys. "Who wants some Nando's?" He said and you and Niall shouted "I DO!!" At the same time and then smiled at each other and the other boys laughed when you both hugged. "Hi twin." You said and and he smiled. "Hi twin." He said and you all went to Nando's.

*******************
Hey guys!! this part was long so I have decided to post them separate or two at a time but don't worry, they will be long!! So sorry for the wait guys I know that I said I would post last Sunday but I was busier then I thought I would be so ya :(
Vote and comment if you enjoyed! See you in the next preference I make!!! bye bye!!!!!!!