100,000 Reads Update

I cannot believe that we have over 100,000 reads. Its unbelievable. When I first started writing, it seemed like a better thing to do so that I could be happier and feel good about myself and it worked. I'm gonna divide this rant into multiple parts so don't even worry about it :)

Comments

The amount of support is unreal guys, it makes my day to read comments saying that you enjoyed my writing, that it was cute, that you want part two, that you want part three, that it made you cry, that it made you laugh, everything helps.

Requests

The amount of requests is amazing and I hope you guys continue because whenever I don't update for a week or a few days, its because I have no idea what you guys would like!! Please keep on requesting, it gives me something to write and I write it so quickly and update the day after.

Voting

We are at 750 votes for this book and I am so happy!! The voting is another huge factor in my writing because it lets me know what you guys like and what you guys don't like so it helps ALOT. Keep voting guys, it really helps me out.

Reads

When I found out that I had 100,000 I felt like crying. It's unbelievable that I have gotten so far in this book and it seems unreal. I would bore you more but I don't think you guys are interested.

Schedule

So to make it simple, I made a schedule for me and for you guys.

Monday-No Update
Tuesday-No Update
Wednesday-No Update
Thursday- Possible Update
Friday-Update
Saturday-Update
Sunday-Update

Three-Four times a week seems possible and I think Monday-Wednesday, I can write the preferences and on Thursday, I can edit and possibly update. If not on Thursday, then on Friday. I just think that in the beginning of the week, I'm gonna have a shitload of homework so I won't be able to update but if I can, i definitely will. My updating is depended on my schoolwork and unfortunately, I can't predict the future and know when I will have homework or when I will have projects. I always try and finish my homework in school but sometimes I can't because its all too much.

Upcoming Updates

So since I have spring break now, I'm gonna update as much as I can. Some preferences to look forward to are:

He Finds Out You Cut (Part Three)-
I'm almost done with it so it will be uploaded soon, I promise :)

You're In A Band-
This is a preference I have been working on for a while and I'm almost done with it.

Special 100K Preference-
So to honor us getting over 100,000 reads, I have decided to write something that might make you happy or annoyed because you didn't enjoy the other preference it went to. Either way, I'm gonna write it and upload it soon.

He Forgets Your Anniversary-
I'm not sure if I'm gonna have multiple parts or just one but I will have it in this book :)

You Have His Phone-
It's gonna be funny, sad, romantic, everything in one :)

He Has Your Phone-
It's gonna be like the one where you have his phone- funny, sad, romantic.

Picnics-
I started writing this last month and never finished it but if you guys would like me to write it, let me know :)

Your Tweets To Each Other-
Pretty self explanatory :)

You Break Up-
I'm probably gonna do multiple parts so its gonna be fun :)

The Video Game You Both Play-
Also self explanatory :)

You Are A Youtuber-
Ever since I started to write this book, I have wanted to write this and I'm finally gonna do it :)

The Pet You Both Get-
Self explanatory.

You Are A Famous Singer-
Self explanatory, its gonna include your most popular cover song, your first tour, who you open for, and who your inspiration was. I'm still unsure if I should make it all in one or in separate, series-like preferences.

He Breaks Something Special Of Yours-
Self explanatory :)

Alright, that's it for the upcoming preferences.

Requests

Please continue to request, it gives me ideas and I write them quickly and update even quicker!!

Thank You

Last but not least, thank you. I wouldn't be writing if I didn't have you guys so thank you. I said 'we' a lot in this rant-thing because its a constant teamwork and its true :)

I love you guys so much and I really hope you find interest in this book!! See you guys with another preferences!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-LexiGurl

P.S.- if you read the whole thing, comment 'pickle'. Automatic follow :)

Also, Monday is my birthday so no update :)