35) The Funeral 3/5

The Funeral

~If you want, play Right Now-1D to get some emotion possibly??~

Louis- Everybody was there to support your family. You stood at the entrance of the church and hugged or shook hands with everyone who walked in. You saw Louis looking at you with a sorrow look while the boys were talking to each other and you smiled softly at him. You turned back when you heard another person walk in and you hugged them. After all of the hugs, you took your seat next to your mother and Louis who was your head rest. When the priest started talking, you felt Louis grab your hand and squeeze it and you felt your heart start to race. When the priest said your name in your grandfathers will, you felt a tear slide down your cheek and Louis squeezed your hand again. "When Y/G/N passed, he wanted Y/N Y/L/N to say something so can she come up please." The priest said and you felt your cheeks burn and you felt your heart shatter. You walked slowly up and you heard Louis whisper "Good luck" and took a shaky breath and walked up. "Hello, thank you for coming today. I honestly have no idea why I am up here but I do have some things to share about my grandfather. He was the best man that was ever placed on this earth. He fought for our country for seven years and in my mind during those long years, I honestly didn't think that I would ever see him again. Granted, I was five but still, in my mind, I thought I would never know my grandfather. The day he came home is a day that I will never forget because it was the day that my hero came home. Ever since he had come home, we had gotten so close." You chuckled lightly and felt your eyes start to burn. "I remember what he said to me the day that he got cancer. He said "Baby, I might not make it through this but I don't want you to know, things always come to an end." and when he had fought cancer for ten years, I thought that there might be a sliver of a chance that my Pop might had just beat the cancer. But I was wrong." You felt two tears fall down your face so you wiped them away and continued. "When I got the call from my mom, it felt like my whole world had just been destroyed so I basically crashed. I felt like...like someone had just stabbed me in the heart and then left me." You felt tears find there way down your face slowly. "I loved my grandfather so much and I promise to god, I will NEVER forget him." You finished and they clapped softly for you and you walked back to your seat and cried into Louis' chest. You heard the priest finish his prayer and then we got to leave. You stayed seated next to Louis with the boys sitting around the two of you. "I just can't believe he is gone Lou, why him out of all people?" You asked and Louis sighed and kissed your hair. "I don't know babe, but we'll make it through this, I promise." Louis said and you nodded and stood up with the boys and left the church.

Harry- You felt someone hug you from behind and you noticed it was Harry and you sunk into his arms. "Today is the big day babe, we gotta start getting ready." Harry said and you sighed and felt your eyes water. "I'm gonna take a shower ok?" Harry said and you nodded and he jogged out and closed the bathroom door. You walked over to your closet and picked out a dress and while you were looking for shoes, you found a photo album. You grabbed the photo album and sat on your closet floor and went through your childhood memories. You found a picture of you and your dog and you smiled at the memory and when you flipped the next page, you saw it was filled with pictures of you and your sister. You started to cry and you put the album back where it was and you grabbed a pair of heels and got dressed. "Babe, can you get my tux out of the closet?" Harry yelled so you grabbed his tux and walked to the bathroom where Harry stood in a towel. You handed it to him and rushed off to do your makeup and hair for the day. After you and Harry got all ready, you both met downstairs and waited for the boys to arrive so that you guys could all go together. You heard the doorbell ring so you stood up and saw Liam, Sophia, Zayn, Perrie, Louis, Eleanor and Niall at the door and a limo behind them. "We're here for you babe, no worries." Perrie said and you hugged them all tightly. You all walked to the limo and you sat in between Eleanor and Harry and everybody else crowded in. The ride was very quiet and after a while, you felt Harry grab your hand with his and you intertwined your fingers with his. When you arrived, you saw paparazzi waiting for you and you started to cry. You stepped out and you were immediately surrounded by paparazzi. You placed your hand over your mouth and you felt yourself gasp when you saw some paparazzi start to pour into the church and you had a wave of anger course through your body and you let go of Harrys hand and pushed through the paparazzi to get to the church. When you walked in, you noticed some paparazzi around your sisters coffin and you screeched "STOP!!!" and everybody looked at your red face. "Stop your fucking shit!! This is my sister funeral for fucks sake and if you don't fucking leave right now then I will beat the shit out of all of you!!! You are just the shittist people on the face of this earth and the most disrespectful!!!! Get the hell out NOW!!!" You yelled and you watched them all pour out and you saw your parents watch you cautiously. You felt someone's hand on your shoulder and you saw Harry with a sorrow look on his face and you sigh. You looked at some familiar faces and you noticed your best friend, Danielle Peazer, had shown up. You waked over to her and hugged her and cried into her shoulder. "Dani, it..it-" you started but you just gave out and cried into her shoulder. She rubbed your back and kept whispering sweet things in your ear. She lead you to your seat and you sat next to her and Harry and the ceremony started. You started to ball your eyes out at the end and you bent over and cried into your knees while people gave their condolences to you. You stayed there, crying for twenty minutes and when you looked around you, you saw the boys with their girlfriends and Dani. "Thank you guys so much for coming." You said and they smiled at you. "Of course we did!! We love you so much Y/N, we're here for you." Niall said and you smiled and hugged Dani again. "Lets go guys, I'm tired." You said and you looked at your sisters casket. You walked over and slowly stepped up and stared at it for a minute before slowly opening the casket and you felt your heart shatter when you saw your sister with a note in her hand. You started to cry again and you slowly took the note and saw your name on it. You fell to your knees and sobbed. You felt Harry pick you up bridal style and carry you out of the church. You knew the second you got home, you were reading the note.

Niall- You walked into your shared room and saw Niall fixing his tie and when he looked at you, he smiled and walked over to hug you. "You look beautiful babe." Niall said and you smiled and straightened his jacket. "And you, you remind me of my dad Ni." You said and Niall kissed you passionately and then rested his forehead on yours. "I'm gonna be right next to you the whole time princess, I promise." Niall said and you heard a horn so Niall grabbed your hand and walked outside to see a limo with the boys standing in front of it. "Lets go you two!! Don't wanna be late!!" Louis shouted and you chuckled with Niall. "Shut it tommo!!" He shouted and Louis stuck his tongue which made you giggle. You all piled into the limo and when you arrived at the ceremony, you took a shaky breath and you all walked in. As you walked in, you got sorrowful looks from people and you just ignored them and walked over to your mom and brother. Your brother saw you first so he ran over and hugged you tightly. You felt your brother shake and you felt your shoulder start to get wet so you rubbed his back. "It's gonna be ok Y/B/N, we can make it through this together, I promise." You whispered and he nodded and you started to cry with him. You both pulled away and when you looked past him, you saw your mom sobbing into her hands so you walked over and sat next to her. "Mom," you said and when she noticed it was you, she cried even more so you pulled her in for a hug. You looked behind her and saw a coffin and you sobbed with her. "Daddy," you whimpered and your mom hugged you tighter. "I want my daddy back." You sobbed and your mom pulled back and wiped your tears. "I know you do baby, we all do, but we can't." Your mom said and it hit you hard. You put your hand over your mouth and bent down and sobbed into your knees. You felt someone sit next to you and place you in their lap and you saw Niall holding you at the waist and the rest of the boys were kneeling in front of you. "I want him back Ni, its unfair." You whimpered and Niall just hugged you and let you cry into his shoulder. After a while, you felt the boys sit around you and you heard the ceremony start. After ten agonizingly painful minutes, the priest mention you so you listened closely. "Y/F/N had wrote this letter to his oldest child, Y/N, and he wanted me to read it for her." You froze and leaned against Niall's chest and you felt the boys look at you.
"Dear Y/N,
You are the best child a dad could ask for. You loved everything I did and I knew the second you were born, you were gonna be a daddy's girl. You have been and always will be the strongest person who tried to keep it together for everybody else. I know that when I pass, you will be the person who helps everyone get through it. I need you to promise me something very important, I need you to let it out. You weren't a very emotional child and that made me worry about you. Please, please let someone in for me, and I know who I want you to let in. Niall Horan. He is a very good man who would be perfect for you so I need you to just let him in. I love you so much baby and I am sorry that I left. I never wanted to but I knew when I left for war, I was most likely not going to return home. Please help your brother and mother move on from me. I will always be here for you.
Love,
Daddy."
By the end of the note, you were clinging to Niall, sobbing your eyes out. He cried with you and you knew that it was well needed. After the priest finished the ceremony, he walked over to you and handed you the note and gave his condolences. "I wanna leave Niall." You whimpered and Niall nodded and you and the boys all left in the limo.

A/N

I cried at these so yeah. I'm gonna do the other two soon, I promise and I will be starting the preference series "Pregnancy" when I finish the other two :)
Anyway, hope you enjoyed this preference, leave a vote if you did, comment if you want and I will see you guys soon!!

-Lexi-