63) He Finds Out You Cut (Part Three-Final)

He Finds Out You Cut (Part Three-Final)

Louis- *His POV* I yawned softly and slowly stood up from my sleeping position on the couch. Liam was sleeping in the chair next to the couch and I smiled at his sleeping figure. "You are too good to me." I whispered to his sleeping figure and I decide to check on Y/N. I walked upstairs and saw her awake, typing on her phone. "Hi Y/N." I said quietly and she looked at me with regret and pain. "Why did you do that?" I asked just as quiet and she started to cry. "Its too much boo, I couldn't take it." She sobbed and I sat next to her, holding her in my arms tightly. "Please, never again." I whispered and she nodded. "Lou, I can't keep doing this." She whispered to me after she stopped crying. "W-What?!" I shouted and she jumped back slightly at my tone. "They hate me Lou, its not gonna change." She said and I kneeled in front of her. "Who gives a shit what they think?! Do you love me?" I asked and she nodded her head rapidly. "Then that's all that matters, not them, us. Our feelings towards each other. Don't let them get to you." I said and she looked reassured but still hesitant. I smashed my lips on her and kissed her with passion and love. We kissed for thirty seconds before I pulled away, resting my forehead on hers. "I love you." I whispered and she smiled. "I love you too." She whispered back and I grinned, knowing everything would be ok.

Harry- "Y/N, wakey wakey." Harry said softly and your eyes fluttered open. His smiling face appeared in front of you and he kissed your lips softly, waking you up immediately. "Time for breakfast." He said and you sat up slowly, your brain pounding against your skull. "Shit." You whispered and Harry looked at you with worry. "You ok?" He asked and you nodded your head slowly. "Ready to talk?" He whispered and you knew that was the las thing you wanted to do but he deserved to know. "When I was six, my mom would beat me while she was drunk and sometimes, she took beer bottles and cut my arms deeply. Ever since then, I always thought I deserved it." You explained slowly and Harry just kept looking at me, expecting more. "That's it." You said and Harry sighed. "I can't go back and change what happened, trust me I would if I could, but I know there is more." He said and you shook your head slowly, the headache strong. "Nope." You said and Harry looked you in the eyes, probably searching for some truth but he sighed, giving up. "Fine, lets go-" "The hate." You interrupted and he didn't look shocked. "They keep calling me a slut, a whore, a bitch, everything." You whispered and he kneeled in front of you. "I promise it will stop." He said and you believed him, knowing Harry would help you and be there for you.

Niall- *His POV* "Y/N Y/L/N." I said quickly and the nurse searched in her computer. "Room 26, Second floor." She said and I rushed to the boys. "C'Mon." I said and they followed me to the elevator. I clicked the '2' button and the door shut. "You ok Ni?" Liam asked and I nodded. "I just broke, I'm fine now." I reassured him and he nodded hesitantly. The door opened and I rushed to her room. I saw her number and opened the door, seeing her pale yet alive body. I sighed in relief and sat in the chair that was near her bed, clutching her hand tightly. "Please wake up." I begged and she moved her hand slightly, squeezing mine. "Niall?" She croaked out and her eyes floated open, red and fragile.

*Third Person POV*

"Niall?" You asked and Niall started to cry. "Why didn't you tell me?" He cried out and you sighed. "I couldn't, I know you would overreact so I TRIED to but the hate was too much." You said and Niall shook his head. "Never again. You come to me." He said and you smiled, wiping his tears. "I promise I will, thank you for saving me." You said softly and the boys stared at you with awe. "I'm your prince, of course I'd save you. Also, I love you." He said with a smile and he kissed your hand lightly. "I love you too Ni." You said with a smile and he smiled brightly, happy to know and happy you are alive.

Liam- *Two Years Later* Hate was pouring in ever since they found out you were pregnant and engaged an it was overwhelming. You felt the urge to cut again but you couldn't break your promise to Liam so you decided to go to him. "Li?" You whispered and he put his phone against his chest, the phone interviewer talking about something. "Can I talk to you?" You whispered and he looked at you with concern. "Whats wrong baby?" He asked and you shook your head. "Can we talk in private? Not during an interview?" You asked and he nodded quickly, putting the phone back against his ear. "Randy, I've gotta g- oh yeah, the new album is coming out in a week." He said and you sighed. "Yeah, it includes 'Perfect Girl' and 'Something About Her'." He continued and you decided to wait. "Yeah, it's gonna be amazing........Yeah, the tour is around the world......oh yeah, I've got tons of story's. One time..." You walked out of the room, slamming the door, and you went into the bathroom. You shut the door and sat on the toilet, debating on whether or not to go back to old habits. "Babe, I'm sorry about that. Whats wrong?" He asked, kneeling in front of you. "The hate is too much." You sobbed and he looked at you with guilt and pain. "I'm trying to make it stop hun, you know that. I think it would be best if you just ignore it. Its difficult but I believe in you. I can help you through it all, I promise I will. After all, what kind of fiancé wouldn't do that?" He asked and you chuckled. "Thanks Li. This is why I love you." You whispered and he grinned. "I love you too. Now, lets go do a Twitcam and tell off those haters." He said with a smile and he led you out of the bathroom and away from your fears.

Zayn- *One Month Later* "Babe, are you ok? You've been quiet all day." Zayn said and you started to cry. "I couldn't help it." You said quietly and you showed him the two new scars. He gasped and rushed over to you, examining your arm. "Is this it?" He asked and you nodded your head. "Baby, why didn't you come to me? I could've helped you." He whispered and you cried into his shoulder. "I didn't wanna bother you. You've been busy and upset these past few days so I decided to not bother you." You said and he sighed. "I don't care if I'm busy, please come to me. I can't lose you to the hate." He said and you kept crying. He rubbed your back softly, whispering reassuring things to you. After you stopped crying, Zayn held you close until you pulled away, wiping your eyes. "Thank you Z." You said and he kissed your cheek. "No problem. I promised you I would care and I swear to never break it." He said and you smiled at him. "I love you." You whispered, growing tired from the crying and Zayn kissed your cheek again. "I love you too baby." He whispered and you fell asleep peacefully.

********************************

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this series-like thing!! It was a touchy subject so it was difficult to write all of the 'friend' things. If you need anything, I'm here :)
Vote if you enjoyed, comment, PLEASE request, I know I had a ton of ideas in the rant but I still need other ideas, add to your lists, and I will see you guys soon!!!
Byyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeee
-LexiGurl