78) -Louis and Harry- *REQUEST*

They Handcuff You And You Both Pretend To Hate Each Other
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Request By Fuzysparkly

Louis- You were sitting next to Louis with your arms crossed since you HAD to sit next to him. You've always had feelings for him but it seemed like he always hated you so you had to act like you hated him back. You noticed the boys looking at you both with funny and weird eyes which made you furrow your eyebrows. "Whats with the looks?" You asked. "Yeah, what gives?" Louis said after you and the boys jumped towards both of you, Niall tackling you and Liam tackling Louis. You both fought back but Harry and Zayn were putting something on your wrist. You heard two clicks and Niall and Liam got off of both of you. You both sat up slowly and glared at the boys. "What was th-" Louis jerked his wrist forward and you grunted as your wrist was tugged. You looked at both of your wrists and gasped when you saw handcuffs connecting your right hand with his left one. "Guys this isn't funny." You said and the boys stood up. "You guys obviously have something against each other so we are figuring it out." Niall said and he sat next to you while Harry sat next to Louis. "Y/N, tell us what you have against Louis." Zayn said and you rolled your eyes. "Will you uncuff us?" You asked and you saw Louis smiled slightly when you said 'us'. "Of course." Liam said and you sighed. "Cause he has always hated me." You mumbled and Louis looked at you in shock. "W-What?! What gave you that idea?" He asked and you chuckled softly. "Every time I sit near you, you jump away!! Every time I ask you if you want anything, you tell me to bugger off. Every time I ask you a question, you roll your eyes and answer sarcastically!! I'm sorry that I believe you hate me." You said and your eyes watered. Louis shifted his body so he was facing you and he wiped a tear away. "I don't hate you love, I'm just stupid and don't know how to express love." Louis said and you saw honesty in his eyes. "What do you mean 'express love'?" You asked and he smiled softly, kissing your lips softly. You slowly kissed back, the room awwing at the kiss. "I want my 50 pounds Zayn." Niall awed and you giggled into the kiss. Louis pulled away after a while and smiled at you. "What I meant was that I love you and I always have." He said and the boys looked at both of you in awe. "I love you too Lou." You said and he went to hug you but then winced in pain. "Damn it guys, you hurt my wrist." Louis groaned and the boys all bursted out laughing. "Keys." He demanded and Harry handed him a huge key. "Hysterical Haz, real key." He said and Liam handed him a key. He tried to unlock the cuffs but it snapped, breaking in the lock. The boys went silent while Louis was standing up, making you stand up. He led you to the kitchen and grabbed a hammer. "Watch out baby." He said and he slammed the hammer right next to his wrist, his part the cuff breaking into pieces. You lifted your part up and raised an eyebrow. "Sorry baby." He said and he held your wrist down, doing the same for yours. You exhaled when nothing hurt and you hugged Louis tightly. "Thanks Lou, I love you." You said and his arms wrapped around your back tightly. "Love you too Y/N." He whispered.

Harry- "This isn't funny!!" You shouted through the door but you got no response. The boys handcuffed you and Harry to the bar in the closet and the locked the door. "Damn it boys, let us out!!" Harry shouted and you winced at his loud tone. "Figure out whats wrong between you two and we will let you both go." Louis said and you both glared at each other. "Not happening." Harry muttered and you scoffed. "Fuck you Harry. FINE, I will tell him but I better be let go after this." You shouted to the boys and you heard soft cheering. "Wanna know what I have against you Harry? Nothing. I have NOTHING against you. The only reason why I hate you is because you hate me. And I hate that about you. I just wanted to be friends Harry, I tried and I tried but you pushed me away further and further so I gave up and stooped down to your stupid hatred level and here we are." You said and Harry's eyes wouldn't leave yours. "What?" You asked and he slammed his lips against yours, the cuffs sliding against the bar and he pushed you against the wall. You wrapped your arm around his neck and his was on your waist. You heard the closet door open so Harry pulled away slightly, turning around. "Can you let us go now?" Harry asked Liam and he nodded his head, uncuffing both of you. Harry's hand slipped into yours and he led you out of the closet in his flat. "So, it was love?" Louis smirked and you stuck your tongue out at him. "Well, I love her and I hope she can forgive me." Harry said and he looked you in the eyes. "May I have you as my girlfriend?" He whispered to you and you sighed. "You have a lot to make up but yes, I will be your girlfriend." You said and Harry grinned, his lips softly laying on yours.

*************************

This was requested by Fuzysparkly!! I will finish the others later :)
Hope you enjoyed, vote if you did, comment, request, add to your lists, and I will see you guys in the next part!!
Byyyeeee
-LexiGurl

One Direction Preferences  =POn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara