48) Pregnancy Series-Hospital

Louis- "You are 9 centimeters dilated, looks like you guys are gonna be parents soon." The nurse said and Louis smiled at you. "Ready to be a mom?" He asked and you smiled. "Only if you are ready to be a dad." You said and Louis grinned and practically bounced with excitement in his seat. "I can't wait to hold our baby Tommo. " He said as he smiled and you squeezed his hand as another contraction appeared. "Shit, this is gonna hurt like a bitch." You chuckled and Louis smiled. "Before ya know it, we will have a baby in our arms." He reassured you and you smiled at him, thinking about how much love you have towards him. "Whatcha looking at love?" He asked and you realized that you had zoned out while looking at him. "I was just thinking that you and I will be great parents and nothing will ever change that." You said and another contraction hit. "Oh my gooooooooood, get this thing out of me." You pleaded as the same nurse came in and she smiled softly at you. "You are almost ready Y/N, hang in there." Louis said. "No need for waiting, you are ready to start pushing." The nurse, Drew, said as she smiled at you and you laughed in relief. "Thank fucking god, lets get the hard part over with." You said and a female doctor walked in and started to push your bed into the delivery room. "Ya nervous?" Drew asked Louis and he chuckled lightly. "Never been more." He said and the nurse smiled. "It's natural to have that kind of reaction to new parents." The nurse said reassuringly and Louis smiled. "Alright Miss.Tomlinson, I need you to push when I tell you ok?" Your doctor, Valerie, said and you nodded while Louis squeezed your hand. "1,2,3 PUSH."

Louis's POV

"1,2,3 PUSH." Valerie said and Y/N screamed loudly while squeezing my hand tightly. "At the end of my count, you can stop. 5,4,3,2,1 you can stop." Valerie said and Y/N sighed in relief. "You are doing great baby," I said and she looked at me desperately. "It hurts Lou," she said and she started to cry into my shoulder. "I know babe," I said and Valerie nodded towards me, signaling that she needed Y/N to push. "But you are a warrior and I know that you can do it." I said and Y/N nodded. "1,2,3 PUSH." Valerie said and Y/N screamed again, probably pushing as hard as she could. "Congratulations, its a beautiful baby girl." Valerie grinned as she picked up a small baby that was crying. "Oh my god." Y/N cried while laughing and the nurse brought the baby over to a table to clean her off. "What's her name?" Valerie said while Drew cleaned our baby off. "Samantha Anne Tomlinson." Y/N said and Valerie wrote it down on her clipboard. Drew walked over and handed us Samantha who was bundled up in a pink blanket. "She's got your eyes." Y/N said and I grinned. "She's got your nose." I said and Y/N smiled. Samantha yawned and closed her eyes, falling asleep in Y/N's arms. "Boys?" I asked her and she nodded. I walked out and saw Niall sleeping in Liam's lap and I smiled. Zayn was playing on his phone while Liam was also asleep, curled around Niall. I cleared my throat and Zayn looked up with a smile on his face. "Boys, wake up." Zayn said to Niam and they both stirred slightly but still got up and saw me. "Did everything go ok?" Harry asked as he walked out of the bathroom and I grinned at him. "Her name is Samantha Anne Tomlinson, she is eight pounds, six ounces, and she is heavenly." I said and they boys all tackled me in a hug. After a while, I stood up and fixed my hair. "Lets go see them." I said and the boys followed me to Y/N's room.

Harry- "Harry, I'm scared." You whimpered as the doctors you to the delivery room. "I will be right next to you, holding your hand, helping you through the whole thing. You are a trooper and I know you can do this." Harry said and you smiled lightly. "I'm so happy I found you Harry." You said and Harry grinned at you. "I'm happy you found me too baby." He said and the doctor got ready. "Alright Y/N, take deep breaths and push when I tell you, ok?" The doctor said and you nodded. You took long, deep breathe and you focused on breathing. "1,2,3 PUSH." The doctor said and you pushed as hard as you could. You screamed loudly and you felt Harry squeeze your hand. "3,2,1 you can stop now." The doctor said and you fell on your back with a whimper. "Shit, it hurts Harry." You whimpered and Harry rubbed your knee. "You're almost done Y/N, two more pushes and you will be a mom." The doctor said and you started to cry. "Two more? I'm not gonna make it." You said and Harry chuckled. "I'm right here baby, don't worry." He said and you nodded your head. "Deep breaths Y/N." The doctor said and you took five deep breaths. "3,2,1 PUSH." The doctor said and you pushed as hard as you could. "5,4,3,2,1 you can relax." Your doctor said and you exhaled the breath that you were holding. "Only one more Y/N and then you will be a mother." Your doctor smiled at you and you laughed slightly in relief. "You are doing amazing babe, I'm so proud of you." Harry said and you squeezed his hand. "Thanks Haz." You said and you took long and deep breaths. "Last one, 3,2,1 PUSH." Your doctor said and you pushed as hard as you could. You kept pushing until you heard a small baby cry. "Congratulations you two, its a beautiful baby boy." The doctor smiled at you two and you gasped lightly. "Our baby is beautiful," you said and you noticed Harry was crying. "Oh babe." You said as you wiped his tears and he smiled at you. "It's a boy Y/N, its a perfect baby boy." He said and he kissed you passionately. "I love you so so so much." He said and you smiled. "I love you too." You said and the nurse walked over, handing you and Harry your baby boy. "He's beautiful." You whispered and Harry nodded his head in agreement. "Can we come in?" The boys said as they walked in and you both nodded. "Of course." Harry said and all of the boys cooed at your baby. "What's his name?" Louis said and you furrowed your eyebrows. "How do you know its a boy?" You asked and Harry chuckled. "I told them after I used the loo babe, sorry." He said and you smiled. "It's fine Haz." You said and you turned your attention back to your baby. "His name is Matthew. Matthew William Styles." You said and Louis's eyes glistened with happiness. "That's my middle name." He said and you smiled brightly. "You helped me so much Louis, you deserved it." You said and Harry nodded in agreement. "I love you guys." Louis said and you all hugged while Niall held Matthew.