Fuzysparkly/Boo/Hayle/My Savior/My Sunshine

Hey there my love, I'm gonna try and see if you can stay with me.

Remember how we sent song lyrics to each other and it made both of us happy? Those lyrics had so much meaning in them so I'm gonna do this again-

'How many times do I have to tell you, even when you're crying you're beautiful too'

You know that song? I sure hope so because it's our song!!! I'm gonna do another-

'Lights will guide you him and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you'

One of my all time favorites songs that I dedicate to my lovely and beautiful Hayle. One more? Alright-

'All of me loves all of you, love your curves and all your edges, all your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, I'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning, even when I lose I'm winning. Cause I give you all of me and you give me all of you.'

We've had such good memories my beautiful boo and I want a lot more so please give me the chance to create more with you.

I know you just wanna leave forever and just escape all of your problems but if you go, I'll be empty because I'm nothing without you boo. You told me that I'd be fine without you and that it's for the best but we both know that's complete bullshit.

I lost my best friend Shadow in February and I never thought I would ever stop crying until the day we DMed each other. He was ripped from my heart and you managed to save me from darkness and depression and repair my shattered heart and I can't ever repay you for all that you've done.

I've never loved anyone more than I've loved you boo, I can honestly say that. You are my sunshine, my savior, my best friend, and my other half. I need you so I can function properly and be happy again.

Every time I see a notification from you, I literally fan girl over it because it means I get to talk to you again which is the best gift you could ever give me.

I love you. You once told me you doubted my love so here we go.

I love YOU. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you.

I love you boo and that won't ever change and it has never changed. I could go on and write I love you forever and I would but I know I have somewhat of a deadline.

I'll love you forever and always boo. DM me "I love pickles." if you read this ❤

P.S.- I'm never gonna stop fighting for you.