Chapter 2~(Edited)

Steph's POV:

Beeeep..beeeeeep....beep

Really! Why did I put an alarm on? Oh yeah, gonna go for a jog before the day begins. 5:30 a.m. Getting up from bed I went straight to the bathroom doing the usual task.

After I did my usual things, I walked to my wardrobe and pulled out my jogging capris, jogging shirt, put on my tennis shoes and than grabbed my iPod and went downstairs. My grandma was still asleep but not wanting her to panic by not seeing me in my room. I grabbed a piece of paper and pen and wrote down a note telling her that I'd be back before 8 that I'd only went for a morning jog. Now for that jogging.

Niall's POV:

"Lad's should I invite her to come over?" I asked the boys nervous if I should invite Stephanie or not to come and meet them-not that I don't want her to come-it's just that I've brought a few girls to meet the lads and the lads will take advantage and embarrass me in front of her.

"Sure mate." Zayn spoke from the couch.

"Yeah, Niall bring her. I'd defiantly like to meet her"Harry smirked

"Back off Styles, she's my girl"I jokingly glared at him.

"She must be someone special by the way you speak." Louis grinned.

"Guys, don't bother Niall. Now Niall you should bring her so we can meet her, all that's important to you is important to us"Liam said assuring me that it was a good idea to bring Stephanie to meet them.

"Okay thanks lads. I'll go txt her right now, to make sure she doesn't have anything to do later today."I said sprinting up the stairs to my room.

Technically it's 7 in the morning. Your probably wondering. What the heck are WE doing up so early,right?. Well let me tell you we all had a meeting with Uncle Si. So yeah if it weren't for Uncle Si waking us up early than we would've been in bed still. Pulling out my iPhone and scrolling down to Stephanie's name, I started texting her.

Niall:
GoodMorning Beautiful! Had a great sleep? <3 :) N.Xx

Did I just put my name at the bottom of the txt. Wow! Niall way to go! She probably thinks I'm stupid not remembering that'd we exchange numbers.

Steph's POV:

I've been jogging for quite awhile now. Jogging sure gets your mind from thinking all the negative things from your mind. "I want you bad,And I won't have it another way" Demi Lovato 'Made in the USA' was blasting through my earphones.

Buzzz. Furrowing my brows I pulled out my phone and looked at the ID caller name and saw a text from Niall.

Niall:
GoodMorning Beautiful! Had a great sleep? <3 :) N.Xx

Steph:
GoodMorning Ni. Yeah I did what about you? :) Xx

Niall:
Slept like I never slept before cause I dreamed about you :) N.Xx

What? Looking down at the screen wanting to make sure I didn't misread it, but no I didn't.

Steph:
Hahah don't make me laugh! :P what's up? :) Xx.

Niall:
Hahah well um....I was wondering if you'd like to meet my bandmates today? N.Xx

He wants me to meet he's bandmates. Ahh! If course, wouldn't miss a chance.

Steph:
Yeah! Of course I'd like to meet your bandmates! :D

Niall:
Awesome, pick you up at 8:30 later tonight. :) N.Xx