Chapter 39~(Edited)

Listen to any song you'd like

~Steph's POV~

"Wha-What are you doing here?" I stumbled upon my words.

"Surprise, weren't expecting it to be me, aye?" He chucked voice full of amusement.

Mustering the best glare I could do I stood tall and confident. I won't let him know what kind of effect he has on me. I wouldn't. "No. I wasn't. I'm here to know what's going on. Stop beating around the bush and start speaking." I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Ah. I see you haven't stopped being the feisty little one, I like." he spoke with a smug smirk. "Now where should I start. Ah. The party." He spoke looking at me eyes glistening with evil. He began to walk towards me but I took steps back.

"The party. It was going to be a fun night for both you and me. I'm sure you would've love it babe. It was going to be a memorable time for both of us."

Nash said in front of me caging me against a tree preventing me from going any where. Brushing his fingers against my cheek I cringed at his touch. Turning my face away from him to stop his fingers from touching my cheek anymore.

"Stop." I whispered not wanting to hear a single thing about the party. I want to forget about that day. I've tried so hard to forget of the consequences that could've occurred that night if it wouldn't have been for Niall and the boys. "Please stop."

"Why? We could've had done so much. You looked so peacefully in my arms sweetheart." He whispered in my ear he then proceeded by placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

Placing my hands on his chest I tried pushing him away but his strength overpowered my strength. Taking ahold of my hands he placed them above my head preventing me from going anywhere. Struggling in his tight grip I tried removing his hand but it only cause him to tighten it.

"Want to know something." He spoke. Taking my quietness as a sign of wanting to know he continued talking. "Remember Andrew. The guy that said was Niall's step-brother?" Hearing this caught my attention looking at him in the eyes I spoke.

"How do you know Andrew?"

"Oh. He hasn't told you, has he? I see he's taking this seriously. Good boy."

Hasn't told me? What the heck is this boy talking about.

"What do you mean?" I asked starting to get frustrated with this conversation. My arms began to ache from being held above my head for quite a while now.

"Why does it concern you? After all Niall broke your heart."

Not wanting him to see the tears that are threatening to spill I looked down. These will only amuse him, he won't feel any remorse towards me. Gasping once I felt fingers grasped my chin forcefully making me look up at him. Taking in my posture he chuckled. "Stupid girl. Are you this damn oblivious?" He asked.

I guess my face gave off the vibe of being confused because he laughed. "Okay. Okay I'm good..no wait it's just-" he laughed again.

Finally gaining his composure once again. He looked at me and chuckled, letting my arms down from their previous position I sighed. Massaging both arms I looked up at him once he spoke the next few words that made the already unbeatable pain in my heart much worse.

"He's my step-brother. Wanna know something else. Wanna know the real reason why Niall dated you. He dated you because he felt pity over you. Not because he truly liked you, he doesn't see what I see in you, sweetheart." Tears were now falling down my eyes not able to prevent them from not falling any longer.

Hearing those words that I had assumed were the reason Niall actions stabbed me in the heart like a needle had been thrown at it. I didn't want to believe my accusations but now that I hear it from another person other then myself; it pained me.

It pained, making my heart shatter into more billions of pieces then it already was. Flinching at the touch of his hand placed upon my cheek; felt forgein. I had been so accustomed to Niall's soft thumbs trace circles around my rosy cheeks. And now that Nash was doing the same thing it felt so utterly wrong.

"Babe. I could do so much fucking better then him. I could please you in so many ways, then he did." He said caging me once again and pressing his body against mine.

He then proceeded to nuzzle his face against my shoulder and start kissing my neck, leaving sloppy wet kisses. Disgusted by his actions I tried pushing him off but he only tighten his grip on my hips hurting me in the process.

"No! You'll fucking be mine. I've waited so long and now that I got the fucking chance I won't let it go. Now stop! It won't be bad you'll like it. I promise, sweetheart." he smirked, proceeding with his assault.

Squirming in his grip. I didn't care that I would be left with marks but I wouldn't let him do anything to me. I wouldn't. "No! Stop!" I said hitting him with my small balled fists trying to push him away from me.

But ended unsuccessful because he then grab my hands and brought them up to my head once again. Tears were now falling faster, I was scared, frightened that he could harm me and nobody being here to save me this time.

Doing the first thing that popped in my head I kicked him hard were the sun doesn't shine. He stumbled back and fell on his knees crying in pain. Taking this as my opportunity. I shakily began walking backwards until I was at a full on sprint. The last thing I heard left me frightened.

"You little bitch! You'll pay for this! Don't think this is over! This is only the beginning! Your on for a bumpy ride Stephanie! I recommend watching your back!" He seethed.

Seeing the taxi cab were I had last told the driver to stay. I ran towards it and stumbled upon opening it. Sliding in, in a frantic way I locked the door behind me. Startled the elder driver looked at me from the rear mirror giving me a concern look.

With a shaky voice I spoke "Ple-Please take me to the airport. Please" looking at my urgent pleading face he furiously nodded his head and put the gear shift into drive and pulled out the curb and into the road.

***********

A\N: Update! Oh my gawd. What y'all think about the chapter. 🙊🙈 I personally like it. Anyways thank your for all the reads it means a lot. AND NEXT CHAPTER IS THE LAST CHAPTER OF THIS STORY! Please do share this story to anyone you want.

Follow me on my social medias

Twitter//@itsadri6
Insta//@1d.official_
Book twitter// @adriannxx06

Love you all

~AdriAnnXx