Chapter 20~(Edited)

~Niall's POV~

Waking up early I got dressed and made my way to the kitchen. Sighing, I grabbed a bowl, cereal, milk, and placed them down on the counter ready to have some. Taking a seat I began eating, once I had poured a good amount, slowly munching on my cereal.

I started thinking what would be going down today. Just thinking about it makes my appetite to go away and that's saying something coming from this fella.

Not being able to finish my food anymore. I stood up and walked to the trash to throw away the remaining contents then walked to the sink and placed the bowl down.

Checking the time, the digits read 8:40. Which meant I had 20 min to get on time to meet up with Simon. Grabbing a pair keys, I walked out the door.

"Hello Mrs.Norman, Uncle Si is waiting on me?" I told the nice old lady sitting behind the secretary desk. Who's worked for Simon for a long time.

"Hello darlin' and yes he is just go ahead and walk in." She flashed me a smile with sympathetic eyes and nodded her head towards the door.

"Thanks, Mrs.Norman" I returned the sweet smile knowing she's not involve in any of this. "Beautiful as always Mrs.Norman." I told her and walked inside Uncle Simon's office. This what is.

"Niall, good to see you, have a seat" He said gesturing to the seat in front of his desk not even looking up once. Sitting down I fiddled with my fingers. Anxious for what was to come.

Coughing he spoke, getting straight to the point, not beating behind the bush. "I've been trying my best to have this under control but it's impossible. They don't want to have any deal with me but they well deal with you and only YOU." He said running his face with his hands, and letting out a loud sigh. This is getting out hand, if he's this worried just imagined how I am. This is ridiculous.

"Imma do it then. If they want to deal with me. I'll do it, if it means saving the ones I love." I told him. No trace of goofing off or anything but pure seriousness. I wasn't going to fool around with something this drastic.

"You can't risk your life just like that. I know if I was in your shoes right now I'd also do it, without a second thought but this is big Niall. This isn't just a simple joke. It's a serious thing."

"I know it is. But there's no other way to prevent from other people getting hurt. It's the only way to solve this whole dilemma."

"Ni--" He didn't get the chance to finish his sentence before I interrupted him.

"No! Imma do it. Im going to do it" and with that I stood up without letting him say a word. Sighing frustrated walking out the door, I rubbed my face with my hands.

"It'll be okay, whatever it is you'll get through it. It'll all get better. You'll solve whatever's bothering you." I heard Mrs.Norman say from her desk.

Looking up, I smiled at her thankful that even if she didn't know what was going on. She still supported me. Either way, she didn't know how much I needed to hear those words from someone right now.

Nodding my head, I walked out the building and back to the car but before turning on the engine my phone went off. Signaling a txt msg.

Stephy~Hey Niall Goodmorning. I'm not sure if you have time but I would like to talk to you, about the night at the club, that's if it's possible. Txt me when you receive this msg. So we can put down the time we can meet up.~S.M

*******************

A/N: oh man this is a mysterious chapter! I'm sorry guys, but I had to do it. I just had to. Ah I feel so bad but it's part of the story. What do you think is going on with Niall? Question, questions, and much more questions. So as you've guys might have or might have not heard. Two of my best friends were writing a story I wrote like what 1 or 2 years ago? Let's just stick with that..ya? Okay well just today they gave me back the story called "Wouldn't Change A Thing" yeah you've might have read a few chapters about it on StephNDaya profile. Well let's say I re-read it just today AND...it's not good haha. Looking back to what I wrote back then and the stuff I right now IS a HUGE DRASTIC change. Stephanie and I were laughing our butts off during 2nd hour at school. By just reading it and whatnot. I decided I'm going to change ALL of Dayana's story and start off clean and clear. The characters will stay the same but some new character will be brought along the way. There'll be twist and turns, just advising you. I'm excited for this story. I hope you all will like it just like how I like it. Please give it a chance and read it. Also if you haven't yet I have other stories I'm working on. First off is 'Run(z.m) a Zayn story. Please go check them out and read them. Hope you guys like this so far. Thank you guys! And WHAT, this book is almost to 1,000 reads!! That's incredible guys! Thank you so much!!!

Love you all

~AdriAnn.Xx