Chapter 7~(Edited)

Steph's POV:

I woke up by the sound of pots and pans banging against one another. Which only meant one thing the girls have woken up. Might as well get up now that I'm awake. Groggily getting up off my oh so sweet bed, I made my way downstairs. As I was walking down the stairs I heard Maria voice lecturing Adriana about something.

"Adriana, stop making so much noise your gonna wake up Stephanie" Maria scolded her.

"Sorry, I'm not trying to make so much noise. I'm just hungry since Nan isn't here right now, someone might as well start cooking." Adri replied grumpily.

"Well ya, but stop making so much noise"

"Ugh, yeah yeah. I'll make more noise"she muttered, giggling leave it to her to do the contrary.

"It's okay girls I'm awake. So what's for breakfast?" I asked the girls who were sat around the table watching Adriana pull out pans.

"Your my life saver this lazy butts won't help me cook. Can you help me please?" Adri approached pouted her lips and gave those eyes. Yeah the one that go all huge and watery and yeah, you get the hang of it.

"Alright, I'll help you"

"Yea! Whoop! She'll get more than any of you." She said sticking her tongue out towards the girls who just giggled at her childless behavior. Adriana and I started grabbing ingredients and got to work making ourselves some breakfast.

Adri and I finally got finished making breakfast and were now sitting down eating our delicious omelets with bacon, may I say they came out pretty good.

"Oh almost forgot to tell you Steph. Niall texted me yesterday asking what had happen to you" Adri began to tell me. Niall was worried about me.

"What'd you say?"

"Well I told him that everything's okay. That he didn't have to worry, that you were just having some cramps you know how girls are when we get them. Especially you since you get emotional." She said.

"Wait. You said what?" I asked her wide eyed.

"Sorry. I just didn't want to tell him the real reason why you were upset. It's not my right to say." she said. She has a point there, see why I love this girls so much.

"Thanks Adri. Yeah I'll tell the guys when I feel ready."

"Okay. Another thing we're going to hang out with them today at 11. So might as well start getting ready." She said getting up and putting her dishes in the sink.

"Okay well let's go get ready, shall we" Dayana spoke. The rest of us nodded. Even though I'm not in a mood in going out I'm not going to stay here and weep around for one stupid guy. I got up from my seat as well and went upstairs to get ready.

***************

A/N: I'm sorry but I'll try to update more frequently. Since I don't have internet I go to places that have free internet and that's the only time I get to update. So please bare with me here and keep reading this fanfic it'll get better trust me in this please. Also go and read my other fanfic called 'Two Boys & One of Her(h.s) a Harry Styles fanfic'.

Thanks

Love AdriAnn