Chapter 34~(Edited)

~Steph's POV~

The sun was shining bright as ever. The winds breeze playing with my hair that was down in its natural wavy structure and blowing my skater skirt sideways.

Walking hand in hand with Niall by my side made a smile place itself on my face, without forcing one, with him he'd would never have to force one.

We were currently strolling in Baker St. deciding to take a late lunch. We had walked and visited places, all morning that we skipped lunch. I know right, shocker.

You would think Niall would insist in going to get some food, but he didn't. I had asked him if he'd like to but he only shook his head saying he wanted to look at more stuff before we went to grab something to eat.

Not wanting to pressure him I nodded my head agreeing. But after awhile I was beginning to get hungry so we decided to get some lunch at Baker Street Bistro.

"To be loved and to be in love.." I heard him sing besides me.

Smiling I looked up at him. He looked straight ahead but I could see a smile placed on his face without the need of him to be looking at me.

"I haven't heard that song." I told him once we got to the restaurant. He only smiled and opened the door for me to go through.

Saying a thank you I walked in. A etiquette was waiting in the front for his next customers.

"Do you have reservations?" He asked with a smile.

"Horan." Niall said.

The etiquette looked down on a sheet of paper and nodded his head, eyes knowing something. Wait when did he reserve reservations for here?

"Right. This way." He said beginning to walk away. Following after him, we stopped at a table further inside the restaurant.

"Is this okay?"He asked.

Nodding my head, Niall pulled my chair out for me to sit. Saying a thank you he went sat at his chair and lowered himself down.

"Your waiter will be out for you in just a moment." The etiquette said.

"Thank you" Niall and I both said at the same time.

I looked at him who was smiling at me trying not to laugh. The etiquette left shortly after.

"When did you make reservations?" I asked him.

"I didn't." He said smiling sheepishly.

"Niall! I can't believe you did that." I told him. He had used his 'I'm famous card' just to get us in here.

"I'm sorry! I know you don't like it but. I'm hungry." He exclaimed. Raising one of my eyebrows I looked at him.

"Oh so now your hungry."

"Hey. Your hungry too, you can't deny it." He said chucking.

He had a point. "Touché" I said laughing.

A cough, startled us. Looking up we saw a guy standing with his notepad and pencil in hand.

"Sorry to interrupt." He spoke, cheeks turning red, clearly giving away that he was embarrassed for interrupting our little covo.

Smiling I told him it was alright, that he hadn't interrupted us which he nodded, relieved.

"Welcome to Baker Street Bistro. I'm Kyle and I'll be your waiter for today. What would like to drink, mam?" He asked

Looking at the menu we had placed in front of us I spotted that they had pink lemonade. "I'd like a pink lemonade, thank you." Jotting it down he then turned to Niall.