Chapter 31~(Edited)

Listen to Risk It All by The Vamps

~Niall's POV~

They called again. I'm tired of all this, I've even had to have a meeting with Simon to let him know how bad it's gotten. It's gotten bad that he's even gotten calls from them, just to let me know what they want.

I've got my family all under security look but it doesn't help that their far away and I can't do anything. I've tried going back, oh how have I tried.

But Simon's said that by doing that it'll only cause the people to be enrage. So once again I couldn't do anything unless I wanted my love ones to be in danger.

Once again I had to be quiet and not tell Stephanie. It's killing me when I saw her face when I didn't respond. When her face sadden, it broke me.

But if I want her to be safe I have to keep on doing this, and risk some stuff that shouldn't be risked. I know I risked her being safety once she became mine, but with her being mine I'd be able to protect her better.

Once I made it official on Twitter that I had found my girl. Fans were going crazy, some where happy, others we jealous, some were okay, and than there were the fans that didn't like the idea.

But to those girls, they should know better. I've finally managed to have someone I've wanted for so long and she wanting me back. Simon had called me about what I had done. He told me how I'm risking her life.

I had forgotten at that moment that someone was threatening me. All I was thinking of at that moment was how she was mine, and nobody else could have her, but only me.

I could kiss her whenever I'd want to. I could hugged her just because she makes me happy. I could cuddle with her, take her out to dates, basically do anything and nobody could do anything about it. Cause she was mine, mine.

The sound of her voice brought me out of my thoughts. I could hear her talking to someone, perhaps on the phone. We where currently now back at her house.

The girls and boys decided to go back to our flat, and have some time together. The lads are trying to make this last weeks with them mesmerizing before they leave back home. And I'm pretty sure Louis and Zayn will have the guts and ask Mariza and Maria out today.

"Hello?" She asked in that sweet voice of hers, brining me once again from my thoughts. It feels like I've been deep in my thoughts lately. It was silent for a min until she spoke up again."Yes? I'm her." She spoke though the phone.

Curious I walked towards the kitchen where she was currently. Her back was facing me. She hung up, she felt my presence before I could say or ask anything. Exhaling she turned around looked at me, and only shook her head afterwards.

"What's going on Niall?" She asked looking at me. She placed my phone down on the island. My phone. I could just imagine who was on the other line. My eyes slightly widened and my face paled.

"What.. Do you mean what's going on?" I asked her hopefully she didn't know what I think she knew.

"Niall!" She yelled, knowing what she did, took calming deep breaths. "I really want to help you, I really do." She spoke in a whisper looking at me with sad eyes.

"But you, not wanting me to know isn't working, because that phone call was meant for you. I'm not sure who it was. They or technically he said that he was glad to finally meet me at least by phone. That he couldn't wait till we meet in person. But that's not it he also told me to tell you how you've made a bad mistake to involved all your love ones. Then the line went dead." She said sighing. It had to be fucking them.

Didn't it, fuck! Fuck! Dammit! They know who she is. It's finally dawn to me that they could harm her anytime they'd want. I shouldn't have let her answer that damn phone call!

Sighing I ran my hand over my face, stressed out with all the fucker who's been threatening me, so damn much. Why you ask, I fucking don't even know myself.

"Look..if you don't want to tell me then don't.." She began speaking but I interrupted her.

"I can't, it's not that I don't want to but I can't." I looked at her with pleading eyes.

"If you need time.. I'll give you the time you need. If that's what it takes you to trust me."

"It's not fucking time!" I yelled.

Backing up, I could see fear, rejections, but most importantly hurt in her eyes. Realizing what I had done I tried grabbing ahold of her hand but she pulled away, looking down.

"I'm sorry princess, I-I didn't mean anything I said love. You know I didn't." She stood quiet not uttering one word, but the next thing broke me that she would think of it like that.

"Alright.. all you had to say was.. I can't do this anymore. And I would-I would've understood." She spoke her voice cracking in the end. She was on the verge of tears, all because of me.

"No. No No baby" I said approaching her not caring that she didn't want me to hold her. I pulled her into my chest and hugged her tightly. "I like you, I like you a lot. Please don't say that, baby girl." I said squeezing her, and planting a kiss on the top of her head. A slight sob left her pink lips. "Shit..I messed up, didn't I?" I asked her once she looked up at me . Seeing her puffy red eyes I knew I had screwed up.

"Please, forgive me?" I asked her with pleading eyes.

I could see hesitation but once her eyes warmed up I knew I was forgiven but I wouldn't celebrate yet till I heard it come from her lips. "I forgive you." Hugging her tight she hugged me back a smile placing itself on my face.

"Thank you baby girl, I promise, I promise I won't do anything for us to ever fight again. I fucking like you a lot, I won't resist not having you."

I could feel her giggling against my chest, hearing her giggle made my tensed muscles to relax, we are fine.

Craning her neck so she could be able to see me, she had that damn smile that makes me smile every time without her realizing it. She looking so damn cute.

"Well I fudging like you a lot too." She said smiling and giggling. I love how she changes curse words into her own words, because she's not comfortable into saying them I chuckled.

"I like you."

"I like you too." Leaning in a planted a sweet kiss on to her lips.

This was our first fight. All because that idiot who's been threatening me. It was like a thread it could've snapped anytime but it didn't it stood tight and sturdy and I'm glad it did because I'm not sure what I would've done if something had happen between the two of us.

******************

A/N: Update!! Yaya! Anyways going back to the story. Oh my goodness gracious. Niall and Stephanie had their first fight ever. 🙊🙈 I don't like-y when they fight. What do you think the threatening person will do with the newly information he found out about Steph? What will happen? Until next chapter, it will be soon, don't worry. Also please go read my other fanfics. 🙏 and follow me on Twitter and Instagram.

Twitter: @adriannxx06

&

Instagram: @1d.official_

Love you 

~AdriAnnXx