Chapter 4~(Edited)

Steph's POV:

"So what are we going to do?"Maria suddenly asked.

"How about we go swimming?"Niall suggested looking at all of us.

"Okay. Let us go get change and we'll be back."Maria said grabbing the girls by the hand.

"Thank you so much Niall."I whispered giving him a tight hug. This guy barely knew me and he already treated me better than my...boyfriend.

"Your welcome babe."he said whispering in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"How am I ever going to thank you"

"Well there is one way"he said a grin upon his face.

"How?"

"Go have fun with your friends and than hangout with me everyday."He suggested looming at me with hopeful eyes.

I didn't expect the last part at all...but it's worth it because he brought my friends to me.
"Okay! I deal!"I said smiling, nodding my head.

"Okay. What are we doing here. Lets go!"he said taking ahold of my hand and leading us towards the beach.

"Uh. Niall I don't have a swimsuit on?"

"Neither do I"he smirked

"So if I get in the water what am I suppose to wear?"

"Um I don't know we'll figure it out"

"But"I began saying but was caught off by Niall pushing me into the water. I came back up and was about to yell at the blond haired guy but didn't spot him anywhere.

"Wherever you are Niall. Your going to regret pushing me in, you better run" I said head looking everywhere, for any sign.

"Why would I run?"His voice whispered against my ear

"What the fud-! You scare me!"I said holding a hand in my chest, my hearts speed going un-normal.

"Sorry, not sorry, love"Niall said getting out of the water an running towards the girls who were coming out.

"Whoa?"Maria said confused.

"She's going to kill me!"Niall said hiding behind her like a little scary cat.

"Now, now you can't do that Steph"Mariza scolded me.

"So lets go get wet!"Louis said grabbing Mariza's hand out of the blew. All the girls and boys went into the water and started splashing each other.

Your so lucky the guys came out to save you if not you would've been scared to come near me, Niall. I had an awesome idea of pretending to drown and him rescuing me and stealing his food whenever we'd eat but no the guys just had to come out in the wrong moment. But hey! Doesn't mean I can't steal his food and only give him a small portion. Smirking at my evil plan, I'll just go sit down and dry off. I'm a bit annoyed at Niall. But than again who can be at Niall. He's just so adorable.

"Hey" Niall said coming towards me and soon sat down besides me.

"Hi" I spoke not bothering to look at Niall and went back to looking straight towards the water.

"Are you still mad at me, babe?"

"Nah, not anymore"

"Your still mad"

"No, no I'm not"

"If your not mad than look at me and tell me your not mad at me"

"I'm not mad at you Niall" I stated looking at him dead in the eyes for emphasizes.

"Okay, hug!" He said extending his arms out.

"What? No I'm good"

"I didn't ask you, I'm telling you"

"What no, your not my mother or fa-"I was cut off by Niall embracing me in a huge hug.

"So-Are we interrupting?"Liam asked a small but noticeable grin played at his lips, while Adriana stood besides him with a gleaming look.

"Oh no. You actually saved me from being killed by his hug"I said pointing towards Niall who was sitting down utterly red.

"Okay. The rest of the lads asked us to let you both know that we'd like to go get some food or-"

"Food. " I abruptly stood up and ran towards the rest of the group. We all had changed from our clothes. For my luck Adriana had some extra clothes, who lend them to me.

"We're here!"Niall exclaimed from the drivers seat.

"Ya!"We all said in unison and walked inside the restaurant.

"So what would you girls like to eat?"Liam asked us.

"Uh- Doesn't really matter, as long as it's good we're good." Adriana spoke.

"Hmmm... How about the hot spicy chicken wrap?"Harry asked looking up at the menu.

"That surely does sounds good"I said rubbing my stomach. All the group started laughing. "What?"

"No, nothin Steph" Mariza said giggling.

"Okay" We ordered our food and than the least person I wanted to see had to appear.

"Hey cutey"

Niall's POV:

"Hey cutey" we all turned around to see Molly and the other girls.

"Hey girls" The boys said in sync.

"What are you guys doing here? Who are the girls?"Amy said pointing to the rest of the girls.

"We came to eat? Free country" Stephanie mumbled from besides me.

"We came eat. This are Adriana, Mariza, and Maria you guys already know Stephanie. Girls these are Amy, Molly, Brooke, Emily, and Lauren."I introduced them to each other.

"Hello nice to meet you girls"Adriana, extending her hand out for them to shake it.

~Steph's POV~

They didn't even took her hand and went on to talking to the boys. Adriana shyly sat back down. Door our food came out and we began eating, good thing the girls had left by that time. I would have not enjoyed my precious food, with them around. Talking about food, Niall.

"Hey Niall look over there"I said pointing at nothing in particular. I quickly took all his food away and put it on my tray.

"What did- WHO TOOK MY FOOD!" he said looking at each one of us with wide eyes.

"Oh sorry Niall that was your food,after that HUGE splash I got really hungry"I said smirking at him.

"Uh-no it's fine i'll just order some more"he said turning bright red.

We all sat there talking and eating but by the time, it was time to leave and go back to my Nan's house, I bet you my grandma knew about the girls coming.

******
A/N: Sorry guys this was more of a filler and so will the next chapter. I want your guys opinions about it. ☺️

~Love

AdriAnnXx