Chapter 30~(Edited)

Listen to Give Me Something by Alex and Sierra

~Steph's POV~

4 weeks.

It's been four whole weeks since he asked me to be his. Almost another whole month since my vacation got stretched longer, but it's about time for our summer vacation to come to an end.

This 4 weeks and month have been amazing. I couldn't have asked for better friends. The girls are everything to me and the boys well... don't tell the girls but they've became a huge part of my life, like a huge part.

But I still love them all. And there's him. The boy that has stole my heart bit by bit to were he's has every bit now. I couldn't have asked for anyone else.

It's like destiny had it written for us. We've been doing good so far, last week Niall decide he wanted to let everyone one know that I am his. His.

Just thinking about it makes my inside erupted with butterflies as cliché as that may sound. So now everyone knows I'm his and that he's mine.

I was somewhat afraid of how the fans would react about us but..looking at my social media sites I know their okay. Yeah I get here and there some hate but that to me doesn't matter.

All that matters is if Niall likes me. I'll stay by his side for as long as he wants me too. And I'll stay even if he doesn't want me too.

The boys been going to see Simon for their next tour, but as of right now everything is put off to the side because of something. I'm not sure what but it's something important, I know that much.

Another thing I've noticed about the boys is that they've taken a liken at the girls, and their not afraid to show it. As of right now the only other relationships are Liam and Dayana.

Yes I know right, who knew those two would go out hence Liam had a thing for Adri before. But he began talking with her a lot and the next thing we know is that we see them cuddling on a couch.

Then there's Adri and Harry. Yepp the curly hair boy also had the guts to ask her out. Which know makes 3 couples and 4 lovebirds trying to make a move but being little girls, afraid the girls will reject them.

And Louis saying Niall didn't have the guts. Looks who talking now Lou. Shaking my head at the mere thought I looked back straight ahead at the sunset.

"What are you shaking your head for, babe?" He spoke, chin on my shoulder looking out towards the sunset too. Babe.

Can't get use to it still, smiling I looked up at him. We were currently at the beach looking at the beautiful sunset with the lads near the shore.

We're at the beach where we met again the first day of being here in San Francisco, it's been so long. It feels like it was just yesterday he approached me and spoke to me. 

"Hmm.. Everything. How amazing my life is, too have such friends, that my summer vacation is coming to an end." At this he squeezed me tight and gave me a kiss on the cheek knowing there was only two more weeks left of us being here.

"My grandma that's still in Georgia, how much I miss my mom, our cute dates, and most importantly you." I said craning my neck to look at him more clearly.

"I don't want you to go just yet. But I know it's almost time for you to go back but that doesn't mean, we'll end up not being together. We're going to make this work, we'll;us, you and I will make it work, okay?" He said looking down at me, his eyes were glistening under the sunset.

"You and I, together." I said extending my hand out and putting my forefinger and middle finger together and stretching it towards him, following my actions he did the same and placed them on top of my own small ones.

Facing me he laid his forehead on mine and kissed my forehead. "I won't let anything or anyone do anything to you, princess. I promise you that." He said.

There it was again Won't let anything happen to you but this time he included anyone. What is he implying by saying all this?

"What's wrong Ni?" I asked him wanting him to tell me what's been bothering him so much all this time.

"Its-" he hesitated at first but ended up saying "Its nothing, princess. I just want you to know that if anyone does any harm to you I will hunt them down. I won't let them do anything to you, love." He said hugging me tightly. But I could see something was bothering him, something, and I was going to figure it out sooner or later.

*******************

A/N: Update!! Yay! Dang I'm in a row here, ain't I? Anyways what you think of the chapter? I, my opinion was.. Pretty good. But that's my opinion I would like yours. So have you's seen the video for Steal My Girl yet? I have and I love it, it's funny and whatnot. I love the monkey;Eli and when the boys get wet with "rain". Oh man that's a sight to see. 😍😘 haha. Anyways love you's and please go read my other fanfics and give them a try. Also follow me on Twitter and Instagram..

Twitter: @adriannxx06

&

Instagram: @1d.official_ it's an update account of the boys.

Love you

~AdriAnnXx