Chapter 35~(Edited)

Listen to Spaces by One Direction

~Steph's POV~

I had told Niall of the encounter I had with his Step-brother, Andrew. His reaction, was shocking. Turns out that Niall, didn't know about him having a step-brother.

To say the least that him and I were shock would be an understatement. And to say that Andrew had convinced me into thinking that Niall and him hadn't really seen each other because of Niall traveling for tours.

When in reality they've never met, not once since they were probably little kids. Two more days. Tomorrow and then the next day we all head back home.

But I knew it'd be coming. I knew sooner or later the day I dreaded would come and now that it has I don't want it to happen.

And now with how Niall and I are doing, isn't helping at all. Sighing just recalling the memories made my heart clench with hurt.

He had gotten mad that I hadn't told him that exact same day about Andrew and because I've been asking him what's been bothering him so much.

But I just didn't know how to bring the topic up about Andrew. Which cause us to have a fight once again. But this time I didn't let him apologize.

I had fled out of the boys and his apartment. Not once looking back. We've been arguing about the stupidest little things ever for the past few days I had left here.

I'd tried to keep it at a minimum but he wouldn't. He only took the words I spoke and changed the whole meaning into them.

I'm not sure why he was doing it, but he knew clearly what he was doing. He had said that he'd be here for me. But right now, he's not.

He said he'd would never like to have another fight in-between us ever again. But he clearly wasn't, he would find anything to start an argument between us.

It's like he wants.. he wants us to end. If he does why can't he straight forward tell me instead of harming both of us more then were getting ourselves into.

Shaking my head not wanting to think any longer. Like my mom would say, if he truly loves you, he'll come around.

But who am I kidding he doesn't love me. And it pains me that with every second passing by I find myself only falling harder for him.

He's creating spaces between us. Spaces that if they only keep getting bigger, in the end will only end up as a huge hole. And that hole will only take longer to repair.

My phone buzzed from my night stand, startling me. With it being eerie silent at home without my Nan and the girls accompanying me, I felt frightened.

Moving my body from my slouching position I was. I grabbed the glowing technology from the stand and looked at the screen.

Unknown

Blinking once, twice, I debated to answer the call. Once it stopped ringing, I sighed and was about to place it back in its place. When it started ringing again, with the same caption. Unknown.

Who could it possibly be? Sighing clicking at the answer button. I brought it up to my ear.

"Hello" I answered, my heart was racing in an abnormal way.

"Meet me, tomorrow at the beach, by where you live at 6." The person in the other line said.

"Who's this?" I asked my voice coming out panicking.

"No love. You don't ask question. Only follow rules. Now if you'd like to know what's going on with your lovely boyfriend, you'll meet me there."

With wide eyes. I managed to talk through the lump in my throat.

"How will I know your there?"

"Oh, You'll know right away. Oh and I don't want any one else with you. Unless you don't want to know what's going on with Niall. Well see you tomorrow, love." with that they hung up.

Leaving me startled and utterly shocked.

*****************

A/N: Oh my gawd. An update! Yay! Well I like how this chapter went. 🚨AN ALERT🚨. The next chapter will have some actions going on. So if you'd like to now what happens, then don't forget to read. Okie dokie. Please read my other fanfics give them a try please. Follow me on my social medias. Oh I changed my social medias name the new ones are

Twitter: @adriannxx06 & Instagram @1d.official_

Or if you's like to PM me in here, I'll be happy to talk to any of you.

Love you all

~AdriAnnXx