Chapter 40~(Edited)

Listen to "I Need You" by M83

(A\N: On top are some of the memories Niall and Stephanie had together.)

~Steph's POV~

Flight number CI3567 boarding to Chicago, Illinois please head to gate 3. Thank you for choosing San Francisco Airlines.

Looking out the window I could see the people come and go. People coming to pick up relatives, co-workers, and then you have the boy who comes pick up his love one.

Looking away from them and the chaotic airport. I looked out towards the gloomy sky, like it almost sensed my mood. The once tears that had run down my cheeks were now dried tears.

Every each and single one of my emotions that were once swirling through my body; long gone. I couldn't cry, I couldn't smile, I count laugh, most importantly. I couldn't feel anymore.

He took it with him every feeling I had left, to only smash it in front of my face. But I'm not going to let him affect me, he was only a summer love. That's it. I have to be strong, be strong for everyone who cares for me and for myself.

Last call for Flight number CI3567 boarding to Illinois please head to gate 3. Flight number CI3567. Thank you for choosing San Francisco Airlines

It was now or never. Sighing I grabbed my plane ticket and walked towards the gate I'm suppose to board. This was it.

This is were the beautiful dream I was living in comes to an end. Standing in front of the airline assistant I gave her my ticket and once she scanned it I passed through the gates.

Taking one last glimpse back. Hoping that this was a bad dream and Niall would come running through the doors and towards me. But he was nowhere. He was truly gone, he was giving up on both of us.

A single tear rolled down my cheek but at soon as it shed I whipped it away. Exhaling a deep breath I made my way all the way inside and towards the airplane doors.

Taking a seat in my seat I sat down. Closing my eyes wanting to forget all that has happen.

"Mama! Look that's Niall's gwirlfweind!" I heard a little girls voice tell her mother. It pained me to hear his name again. It wasn't fair.

One minute your trying to forget that one person who broke your heart, then you hear his name or see his face in a magazine cover. And you ask yourself if one day you will be okay?

If you'll be able to move on and forget who he was. But I don't think I could. When you fall in love with someone like Niall, you'll always have a soft spot for them in your heart.

Someone as carefree, and lovable of a person as him is hard to forget. The hole in my heart that I attribute to Niall is a reminder of what I lost, and something inside me knows that it could only be fulfilled by him.

Taking deep breaths in and out I opened my eyes. I looked to my left seeing a little girl about 5 years old pleading her mother. "Can we twake a pictwure with her, mama?"

"Sweetie. I don't think that's convenient right now. She's probably exhausted." Her mother replied sensing my state, and offering me a gentle smile, to which I tried smiling back.

"Please, mama! She so pwetty!" The little girl pleaded, giving her mother puppy eyes.

"Sweetie we ca- No it's fine I can take a picture with her." I interrupted her, giving her a genuine smile this time. The little girl smiled big and stood up walking towards me. Since we were in the airplane I picked her up and placed her on my lap.