Chapter 21~(Edited)

Song of the day!! "Fireproof" by One Direction listen to it if you haven't already!

~Niall's POV~

Receiving her txt msg made all memories come back from that night. Making my hands clench into fist turning my knuckles white.

"I'll be right back I need to use the ladies room" She had said after we had ordered some drinks for us.

"Alright, I'll go with you" I told her not wanting her to go by herself. Knowing that the other gender have different intentions, other than just having a nice 'talk'.

"No it's alright, it's not that far either way. I'll be alright don't worry." She said standing up from her stool and grabbing her glass and drinking a bit more before leaving towards the restroom.

A few minutes had passed and not one word from Stephanie. I should've persisted on following her to the restroom. I should've gone with her.

Not liking the feeling that settled in the pit of my stomach. I stood up from my stool and made my way towards were she had left to. Walking in between dancing bodies and passing people making out. I finally arrived to the ladies restroom.

Seeing as I am a boy I couldn't just barge into the girls restrooms. Seeing a bartender girl standing by the door. I made my way towards her and tapped her on the shoulder seeing she was on her phone. Looking up she perked up and gave me her attention.

"Yes?" She asked smiling politely.

"Could I ask you a big favor." I asked, hopefully.

"Yeah, sure" She said nodding her head.

"Could you maybe check the girl restroom and see if a girl with brunette/auburn hair with light brown eyes. Navy dress that reaches her thighs, has wavy hair, and is wearing some Keds. Age 17 or 18. Can you check if she is inside there I'm looking for her she's my... Younger cousin." I told her once she looked at me weirdly.

"Yeah sure I'll be right back." She left leaving me to patiently wait for her to return.

After awhile she came back and had told me there was no one with the description I had told her.

Getting worried, I pulled out my phone ready to call her. When I saw Nash's and his friends figures holding people in their arms. Getting a better look as to who they were caring.

I saw the girls, Stephanie being one of them. Instantly my vision went red. Looking around for the lads. I spotted them a few feet away. Quickly running towards them I didn't let them ask questions and pulled them by their arms.

"Hey what are you doing Niall?" I heard Zayn asked.

"What's got you so worked up?" Liam asked.

"We have to go get them Now! Before THEY do anything to them!" I said spotting Nash and the other boys about to put the girls in their cars.

"What the fu- Hey what the fuck do you think your doing with the girls." Harry yelled once he saw what was happening. You could clearly hear the anger in his voice and by every second passing by he only got angrier.

The other boys turned around with smirks plastered on their faces. "Whatever you can imagine is what's going on." Matt gibed.

"You better let them go! Before we beat the shit out of you." Zayn spoke through gritted teeth.

"What did you do to them. Why aren't they awake!?" I asked them.

"No of your fucking business." Nash spoke and they started walking away. Thats when I saw Stephanie's arm hang limply from her side, meaning she was unconscious. But how could that have happen. She had only taken a few sips from her drink when she was with me.

Unless while she was out, the assholes persuaded them to take a drink they handed to them which they..SPIKED. Putting the puzzle pieces together, I realized that Nash and the boys did spike the girls drink and trying to do who knows what while being unconscious.

Just thinking about it makes me sick. How could they be thinking of doing something to the girls? Running at full speed I gripped Nash by the shoulder and ripped Stephanie out of his arms.

"Your not taking her anywhere or the girls." I spoke through gritted teeth. Seeing that the lads had also taken the girls I stepped back. But not before saying a piece of my mind. "If you ever think about getting near them again. Don't plan on getting out without a scratch. I can assure you that."

We were half way back to the door when Zayn and Harry placed Maria and Adriana down on the floor and ran back to were the other boys were. Looking back I saw them punching each and every one of them.

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil. Those ass had the dignity to spike the girl drinks. I'm glad the boys and I had gotten there on time before they actually had taken them with them to who knows where.

That's why when I saw what that txt read I knew that the boys and I's agreement into not telling them would go down once I talked with Stephanie. I just hope that when I tell her this she will believe me and be careful around other people.

*********

A/N: I will go back and edit some of the chapters, including this one. Although I am not sure just when. Keep in mind that whenever I edit them some stuff might change but not all of it. We are so close to 1,000 reads! that's incredible! Without you this book wouldn't have as much votes and reads. I'm thankful to you all, because of you this book is being read. Thank you and let's hope it gets 1,000 reads! Also don't forgot that I'm working on other fanfics. You can go to my profile and check them out there. Please give them a try. I hope you also like them!

P.S(8/27/14)I actually went to the WWA Tour and it was awesome but if I wasn't so short, I would have been able to spot the boys easier. Haha. 🙈 but either way I'm happy that I actually went to a One Direction concert!! And man Harry and the boys looked hot as always!! ☺️🙊 Anyways just wanted to share that with you guys.

P.P.S Have you's checked out Fireproof! If you haven't you should! I can assure you you'll love it!! 👌👌 Can't wait for the album "Four" to come out on the 17th of November! I'm buying it y'all when it comes out. I have it on replay right now actually. Well enough with my rant haha.

Love you

~AdriAnn.Xx