Chapter 24(Edited)

Listen to Born to Die by Lana Del Rey. I know it might make go with this chapter but I was listening to it while writing this chapter.

~Anonymous POV~

Seeing them both sitting at the table right in front of me made my vision turn red and my blood boil with rage. There they sat together.

Him looking at her with love evident in his eyes. Those eyes of his give everything away. All this sappy stuff happening right in front of me made me sick and hate them so much more.

But in the other hand this will be good information for him. He'll be thrilled to know that Little Niall has fallen in love with a girl that is now put in danger.

Thank you, thank you Niall. You just made this job much more easier. I know he will be happy to hear and see this. Taking out my phone, I zoom in and took pictures of the two lovey dovey couple, and also some of Stephanie.

Once I knew I had enough pictures of both of them. I placed my phone down on the table. But not much later my phone went off, causing every single head to turn towards me.

Damn it! Shit!..Not caring to apologize I picked it up and answered. Although I could feel eyes still on me. Looking both left and right of me, I saw no one was looking. That left one option opened. I looked up and met with brown eyes.

"Hello?" I spoke. Not daring to look away from her. I knew sooner or later she'll feel uncomfortable and look away. Sure thing, she fidgeted in her seat and looked away from me.

"Were are you?" He spoke though the small speaker. Still not taking my eyes of off Stephanie. Watching her every move, capturing her movements, knowing this will be useful.

"At a café." I spoke calmly.

"What the fuck do you mean in a café."

"You heard me the first time, you ass."

"What the hell are you doing there!"

"What's it in you?" I asked him. Knowing it would only tick him off.

"Don't you fucking push my buttons." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"I can talk to you however I want." I said not liking any bit of this conversation.

"You piece of s-"

"What the fuck do you want?"

"If you don't fucking come get your trash out of my house! I will burn them into ashes."

"You touch my stuff and will see what burns into ashes." With that I hanged up and looked at her once more. Getting a good view of her characteristics.

My work for today was done. I stood up and grabbed my coffee cup and walked towards the door. I threw my cup in the trash and made my way outside.

Taking a glance behind my shoulder I met once again with brown eyes. But I was the one to look away first. Getting inside my car, turned the engine on, reversed from my parking spot and drove down the road.

All I could think was how Niall just involved, this girl into a huge mess. He has no clue on what's coming his and her way and the more people involve the worse this whole thing gets. He just involved another person he loves without realizing it.

**************

A/N: Soooo??? How was it? Aye, pretty good, huh? Keep in mind that I will be editing some of the chapters. I WILL let you's know when I do it. 👌 And the questions for today are

Who do you think this anonymous person is?

What do you think will happen?

Who do you think "he" is?

Anyways... We're almost to 1,000 reads! THIS is SO thrilling!! Thank you!! Love you all so much!

Please read my other Fanfics called

1.)Run(z.m)~Zayn Malik Fanfic

&

2.)Trapped(h.s)~Harry Fanfic

Love you Lovelies

~AdriAnn.Xx

P.s So I'm thinking of doing a Liam and Louis fanfic but I'm still debating if I should or if I shouldn't. If I do I will let you all know. 👌