Chapter 9~(Edited)

Steph's POV:

Merging from lane to lane. We finally arrived to a pretty lake. As Louis parked, I took in our surroundings. A beautiful lake that had a deck at the end. Red, purple, oranges mixing with the blue of the sky made up a gorgeous looking sky. Gorgeous colors of flowers swaying in rhythm to the wind; their music.

As we stepped out, birds were chirping, bees, butterflies and dragonflies flying past us, almost as to hurrying up to somewhere they needed to be, flew by. The sun was still out, radiating warm rays of sunlight. And there was also warm wind that blew your hair from one side to the other.

"This place is unbelievably gorgeous!" Maria said bringing me from my gaze at staring out at our surrounding, back towards her.

"It sure is, isn't" Niall agreed with her. And they right. It was unbelievably gorgeous. Just, everything about it, it was a soothing place.

It was calming, were you could come and forget the stuff around you. The problems going on in you life, just everything in general.

"Well what are we waiting for! Let's go and swim."Mariza exclaimed

"I'm with ya."Adri said running to catch up with Mariza. Louis turned on his stereo from his car and some music started blasting from it.

And guess what song it was. Nope not one of theirs because yes I actually took the time and listen to some of their songs. Their really good. Although the song was from Shaggy "It wasn't me".

As Liam saw Adri run he smiled and if you looked really close you could see his eyes twinkle.

Apparently he saw me staring at him and he looked away and made his way towards the back of the car and grabbed some blankets, probably so we could all sit down.

Making my way to where all the lads left too. Their yelling and screaming- and they weren't from the girls- becoming clearer and stronger the closer I got.

"Steph! You should come in the waters warm." Dayana said from were she stood grinning.

"Nah, I'm okay for now. Maybe later." I replied. "I'll go help Liam with the basket and blankets."

"Oh alright. But you'll get in no matter what, afterwards."

"Okay. I'll be back with Liam." I said walking away and towards were I last saw Liam at, which was at the car.

"Hey need any help?" I asked Liam. Who was trying to take everything in one go. Startled by my presence. He turned around and had a scared expression which quickly changed into a relief one. Guess he was deep in thought.

"Huh? Oh, uh no I'm okay, I got it. Nothing I can't handle" he said which made no since because he was clearly struggling. Guys and their egos.

"Yeah. You totally have it under control." I said grabbing the blankets from his arms.

"Hey! I'm suppose to carry that." He said trying to take it away but I quickly turned around.

"No. Not anymore." I said walking away with them and spreading the blankets were we're going to sit down.

Liam hesitated but eventually followed me and put down the picnic basket.

"So you guys are in a band. How's that going?" I asked him after sitting down on the blankets. He nodded and took a seat beside me.

"Yes. I'm in a band with those four dorks I call brothers. It's going great, wouldn't have it any other way." He said looking towards were all the guys and girls were at and smiled.

Laughing I smiled and looked at him. "Friends are the best. Their there for you no matter what. They help you through thick and thin. I love my girls. Their the best. You know we're not all the same. Dayana being the awesome girl she is. She's one of those people that just don't stop talking. Maria she's the one that has to keep an eye on us, make sure we don't end up in trouble. Believe me when I say we can be a handful when it comes to all of us together."

"Thanks for the heads up." He chuckled.

"Your welcome." I grinned "Then there's Mariza she's the one we call 'flirty' one even though she says she's not, she is. Adriana well let's just say she's way to energetic, sassy, and when she's not energetic she listens to you. She's the one with advices and well, she's just her."

"And than there's me the clumsy one, they say I'm the cute one too, the nice one, the funny one but they all say I can get mad when something happens to the ones I love the most, and I must admit Liam, I sure am. It's weird how we all became friends but here we are stronger than ever. We're the bestest friends we could ever be. They could never do anything to hurt me. Neither could I it's just not us. We care for each other just like you and the boys do."

"Yes I can see that you guys care for each other and that's what makes you guys best friends. You guys have each other's back no matter what. Your unbreakable. "

"Through thick and thin" he said nodding and smiling. "You know sometimes we just need to have our alone times too. Not that we don't like each other's company, but from time to time we need, feel the need to be like we use to be before becoming famous."

"We want to be walking around the streets like any other person does, to have no paparazzi following us. So we can have some free time to ourselves. Yeah I love our fans and everyone that supports us. Without them we wouldn't be anywhere. I'm glad to have all their support."

"I love doing my dream, it's my job, if you think about it. It's funny how some people think we did this to be famous but no this is our dream; our job, just like anybody else but this job has some more of an out there thing. But you know what I don't regret it, I don't regret meeting the boys, our friends, and our fans. I love my job and my four other helpers." he said smiling, letting the words hang in the air in a comfortable silence.

"We just got deep here didn't we?"He said laughing, breaking the comfortable silence.

"Sure we did but hey that's what makes new friends doesn't it. My friend" I said punching him lightly on his shoulder.

************

A/N: Here's the chapter you've all been waiting for. Next chapter is going to be more of a filler. Please read my other fanfic called Two Boys & One of Her(h.s) a Harry Styles fanfic.

Love

~AdriAnnXx